Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Health, Flippancy, Fun, Everything Else » Who's who where?

Who's who where?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

All these different id's people use at different places can get confusing at time. Nobody has to answer this if they would rather not, but for those that don't mind.......I'll go first.

DIF: jhar26
Here: Mockingjay
facebook: Gaston Peeters

LOL Mocks. I am t________ aka mayjen. You know my fb name.  :idea:  :writing:  :love:

*I decided to edit out my old username. Paranoia becomes me.

mayjen wrote:

LOL Mocks. I am t__________ aka mayjen. You know my fb name.

Yes, but it's not only for myself that I'm asking. We're with eight right now. A few more and I bet that most won't know all of the others. Especially not with the different id's at different places. If I call myself Paul at DIF, John over here and George at facebook people will think I'm Ringo.  :crazyfun:

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

LOL Mocks. I am tilda aka mayjen. You know my fb name.

Yes, but it's not only for myself that I'm asking. We're with eight right now. A few more and I bet that most won't know all of the others. Especially not with the different id's at different places. If I call myself Paul at DIF, John over here and George at facebook people will think I'm Ringo.  :crazyfun:

I understand, you are right. I'm not keen to put all my accounts on the same page. Sooner or later, someone who's a moron will find this place and before you know it, facebook accounts will be reported. I've had that happen to me on fb when I've challenged a variety of wankers. It's okay if they don't know everything about us. They can ask me about me.  :shine:

Used to be boots over at DIF, changed it to Rolling Thunder cause of the intergrity of the man behind the name, actually Boot's IS my nickname of the Web, I've had it for 35 years. :crazy:

+2

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Health, Flippancy, Fun, Everything Else » Who's who where?