Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Jupiter12

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Is this account one of Zhiba's sock accounts? Or is it one of the biggest oddballs online?

The more I read the rubbish this character posts, the more convinced I become that it's actually Zhiba.

Jupiter12 LOVES the moderation team. He LOVES the forum. He constantly bigs up the asshole moderation team, and has even been quite full on in his defence of the egotists running that forum into the ground. His forte is posting loads and loads of gifs, images and jokes...something that Zhiba loves doing as well. Jupiter12's command of punctuation is alien. Who in their right mind uses 3 commas? A good example is some drivel like this: "I once went to Newcastle,,, and found that everyone laughed at me,,, because I look like a dick." That looks terribly contrived, like someone who has to remind themselves daily, when they post, that they are someone else at that time. :D :D

Jupiter12 and the gemstone called Tourmaline, and the love of orgonite. Lots of alternative types like orgonite, so maybe that's not remarkable. The vibe I get tells me that Jupiter12 is Zhiba...am totally open to being wrong. :D :D

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-WX7Pw4CSkYJ:www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1062070759 &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Hi, so interesting reading your thread because I know exactly what you are talking about. The fluorescent lights in supermarkets have had the same effect on me too. On two occasions I experienced extreme vertigo leading on to near panic attacks (because of the vertigo), one occasion I nearly had to sit down in the aisle but I got outside and it passed quickly, luckily also I was with someone. it took a few times to identify that it seemed linked to the lighting. Like you say, feelings of 'derealisation', like a surreal feeling, almost like being in a 'dream'.

I have recognised the symptoms of Spiritual Awakening for a few years now. After a lot of reading and experiences I feel it's Kundalini, with varying degrees of intensity and power. I noticed the major Awakening experiences started when I began reading David' books and became intrigued by his own Awakening and Peru experience. It can be very powerful with huge life changes. I was very drawn to Tourmaline also (and other protective, healing crystals) and keep it nearby, also Orgonite. Burning fragrances I find helps too, like Spearmint or Peppermint but sometimes these can trigger a more powerful awakening but they do keep you more relaxed.

Like you, when I researched it (signs and symptoms), I could tick every box. No doubt conventional Drs would have us examined but my past work was in medicine so I'm pretty clued up medically. !! but there are those out there that know the truth and have experienced it too.

So you are not the only one and it all sounds connected to Spiritual Awakening hence you are here ! These symptoms probably relate to the 'Truth Vibrations' too, the new energies sweeping our Planet.

Zhiba and Tourmaline:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:45bCb2zTbu0J:https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=62867&page=18 &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

18-05-2009, 12:14 AM
merlincove
Inactive

perhaps what it shows (and i am a big crystal fan, so am a bit biased lol) is the way the crystal structure works with energy, by giving a very visual representation of the effect energy (in this case compression / friction) has on its internal structure.

Crystals and copper (for certain) kinda work synergistically in that the two together have a more powerful resonance than either singularly, and you can measure this if you are in the slightest sensative to energy by spiralling a quartz around in a circle over your palm, it can kinda feel as though you are faintly dragging a pin over your skin.

And because quartz holds a puure vibe it then transmutes that purity into the air / environ around it -0 i guess that the orgone itself helps keep the crystals pure and charged, i don't know about that one, but the crystals will then amplify the orgone energy. And if the orgone works like white sage, then white sage has been shown in scientific tests to illiminate posative ions from the air (that can cause cancer etc) and replace them with negative ions (that are good for us). In fact white sage creates more neg ions than there were total ions (neg plus poss) before smudging. So maybe the fillings go some way toward that too? i don't know.

Tourmaline has been used effectively to shield against radiation, as has lead, and both are used in industry to shield against harmful polutants such as microwave radiation and computer cell phone emitions.

So perhaps in the same way the crystals kinda throw a pure energy field at a radius (because how they are possitioned in the device) - perhaps radiating the effect of the fillings like a huge dome around whatever it is placed, and as such turn neg vibes into possative ones?

Sorry, not very scientific, just guess work, but oit def makes sense in my head

It gets better and better. Read this, not only does he mention Tourmaline but he tells you about his past lives too. :D :D

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3ihPMclqhSQJ:https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=63056&page=2 &cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

27-04-2009, 12:56 PM
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
I want to just break one simple thing down for you.

1: He says that he remembers past lives of you and himself, including names, and says that you two are connected.

Unless he has himself been put under hypnotic regression, as a simultaneous incarnation, he would NOT be able to remember who he was in past lives, unless he was a dominant / final incarnation and his higher self wanted him to know this information.

2: He says that there is a baby soul in 'heaven' and he wants to have a child with you.

By referencing heaven, and also showing the need to procreate, he effectively strips from himself any chance of him being a dominant / final incarnation.

This breaks him down into one of two things

Either

A: He is completely bullshitting you, and is therefore a control oriented manipulative person, who is acting in a dark manner and should be dealt with accordingly.

B: If he actually remembers his past lives, whether he knows your other lives or not, this would mean he is a sequential / possessed by a sequential, making him an alien. Chances are this would be Reptilian although I wouldn't rule anything out.

Either way, he is acting in a negative and manipulative manner.

The next time you use light to protect yourself from him, do NOT use white light. Use Gold light. White light will act like a beacon towards him and invite him to mess with you more.

Get yourself some Black Tourmaline, this will greatly help protect you. If you were going to spend time in his presence, I would recommend, aside from having some pieces of tourmaline in your pockets, get yourself a black tourmaline pendant that hangs over your solar plexus. This will reflect the evil eye and other negatively oriented energy that is directed at you.

There are many ways to protect yourself.

It is up to you whether or not you ever want to confront this person but I would advise caution. He is obviously an occultic practitioner who uses his knowledge to manipulate those around him. The Hermetic order of the Golden Dawn is NOT GOLDEN in any way shape or form. it is a negatively oriented pyramidal controling occultic group that has its roots with most other occult groups - babylon / somaria / atlantis.

Great post lord Z, and i really like your angle on protection.

Tourmaline and gold light are brilliant techniques to work with, respect to you.

i have to dissagree with the past life thing though

i know we've dissagreed on this before but i'm able to recall a few past lifes of my own as is my partner, particularly past lifes that we spent in each others company. You don't have to be a final incarnate to be able to link in with past life details.

And i have also met someone who has an extremely negative vibration who is able to not only recall but recall with aptitudal proof her own past lifes. She, like the guy in the OP was an extremely manipulative person out for self gain and adoration.

The point that is very scary with the OP is an insinuation that any past life connection needs to be re-seeded within the here and now. He's obviously taking up a pretense of a self impossed enlightened and more dominat stance. He wants to be the master and wants others to be the servant. A trully un-enlightened appraishal of his awareness for sure.

Karmic debt is total bs, anyone who works with karmic debt as a tool for manipulation, which is what this guy is doing, is seriously deluded as to their own ego and being. That in itself is very controling, true masters do not control and have no need to control because they can see the concept of natural law and understand its importance.

withoutwax you have been trully lucky to escape this mans manipulation. Can i assume that your mother is aware of this mans sexual advances toward you? He is obviously a very scarry individual who trips on manipulating those around him. Couipled with an over active attitude to sex equates to his predatory sence of self impossed importance. And the whole 'i am doing this for the greater good and divine consequences' is trully the work of one screwed up individual.

i was once involved in a very similar circle (altho personally speaking there were no sexual overtones - tho those tones were there within the gropu) where the one guy who saw himself as a guru head was manipulating people through karmic contract, insinuating that the circle was intricately linked through past life experience, he attempted to manipulate me and one of my close friends into some kind of trance session until i was able to show that he was a fraud. He was widely accepted as being on his last transcendance journey before assension - pleeease! He was a total fraud who used what people told him in confidence to manipulate them into believing he knew them on a karmic level.

and many 'enlightened beings' are suggesting that past life karma is now none existant as we move into these times of great change, and that we deal with this lifes karam in this life - and that makes sense to me. i have always felt that Karma has always been a man made construct in any ways, but the op isn't about that, just my opinion.

Do you feel withoutwax that you want to oust this person as a fraudster and a manipulatist individual? If you walk that journey, and i think that you are able to see the consequences of that clearly, then yes be ready for people to take sides. But all that you can do is warn people and show them the picture that they can not see, it is up to them to walk their journey and mke their mistakes, all you can do to save yourself from pain is to detach and allow them to be themselves should you choose to bring all the info you have to light. This is a lesson that i have had to work with a few times these past few years

It is nice to reads though that you have been strong enough to see through the game plane

Strength to you in your cause withoutwax
Last edited by merlincove; 27-04-2009 at 01:39 PM.

There are several posts mentioning Tourmaline by Zhiba. Google knows. :D :D

Merlincove liked to always use his photobucket acc to link pics from. Jupiter12 likes a similar kind of thing. People can't change all their patterns.

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/jupit … 1.jpg.html

That's from an old thread titled: working with crystals.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yQ-Q-XBpAqQJ:https://forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=248223&pp=40&page=5 &cd=54&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

jupiter12 16-06-2014 06:37 PM
Whilst looking at e-bay I accidently (no accidents ha!) came across 'Sacred Geometry Crystal Sets'. As well as quartz they are made from other crystal like amethyst. Haven't seen these before & they look tactile and interesting. For me crystals help with spirituality, health and protection. (Apologies if these have been covered already).
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...ps436d34c1.jpg

jupiter12 21-06-2014 03:53 PM
Quote:

Originally Posted by bellahunter (Post 1062133511)
Oooh! I love those!

Do you know the name for the funny star.

I take it you have a clear set and a multi crystal set.

Do you find anyone set better than the other.

Hi bellahunter,
I believe it's called a star tetrahedron. I don't have a set but I like the clear quartz ones. They seem to vary from sets containing 5 to 7 (representing the elements).
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...ps16f586e5.jpg
Tetrahedron (Fire)
Hexahedron (Earth)
Octahedron (Air)
Icosahedron (Water)
Dodecahedron (Universe)

The link below takes you to more pictures and info' (top of the page for boxed sets).

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sa...ml;644;219

And this is Jupiter12's moronic post on the 'Private Forum' thread, the one where the assholes running the forum are blaming everyone else for their dead forum. Strange, because when they mounted their take-over of the forum and booted the other mods out, they blamed those mods. But now that the forum's a big, sunk shithole, it's someone else's fault. How kind of Jupiter12 to always be there to stick his head up their arses.

Obviously he agrees with getagrip's post. And then comes that twerp teabagger to like the post. :D :D

08-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #91
jupiter12

Quote:

Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
In an ideal world posters would be able to agree to disagree without all the added nastiness. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that certain types have only one aim and that is to cause disharmony. It's a case of having to constantly weed out the 'bad apples' so as not to make the rest go rotten. Perhaps that's just indicative of todays society en masse?
Yes, definitely agree with all that.

Some people seem so angry and stressed (understandably).

I was watching a new docu' about King Cross Station in London and some of the horror stories of abuse some of the staff had to deal with would make your hair curl!

I've worked with the public and it's not easy.

I think Davids forum accommodates a good range of expression, from anger and frustration, to exposing what is really going on in the world, to sharing some enlightening information and experiences and occasionally, some humour! A good blend! And even a rant room ,, how good can it get!

the tealady

LOL, there are about 40 members posting, and he thinks it's all great. heehee.

+1

And this is Jupiter12's moronic post on the 'Private Forum' thread, the one where the assholes running the forum are blaming everyone else for their dead forum. Strange, because when they mounted their take-over of the forum and booted the other mods out, they blamed those mods. But now that the forum's a big, sunk shithole, it's someone else's fault. How kind of Jupiter12 to always be there to stick his head up their arses.

Obviously he agrees with getagrip's post. And then comes that twerp teabagger to like the post. :D :D

You've just got to wonder about the mentality of these people  :unsure:

Never liked that jupiter twat, posts with little substance and the hint of trolling. Yes! A very valued member.  :sceptic:

+1

Rolling Thunder wrote:

You've just got to wonder about the mentality of these people  :unsure:

Never liked that jupiter twat, posts with little substance and the hint of trolling. Yes! A very valued member.  :sceptic:

I am ashamed to say that I naively used to like Jupiter12, I used to post gifs as well. But I had other interests to balance out the frivolity....unlike Jupiter12.

Shortly after we all got banned, sorry, made inactive(same difference), Jupiter12 was challenging fairyprincess when fp dared to criticise the forum. He challenged other members too, I had never seen that side of that twat.

Also, despite posting in loads of idiotic threads with that moron Zhiba, and his moron girlfriend getagrip, as well as that nutter elshaper....Jupiter12 has failed to show any outward and expected signs of being friendly with these nutters, if you see what I mean. Usually, as time passes, and people keep posting abotu the same topics, always having a laugh, they usually get round to expressing friendship terms, or endearments, in some or other way. Strangely these two don't to each other. The old Zhiba, the merlincove account used to have "I love you all" in his sig, and used to be extremely expressive to other members. LOL.

Sometimes Jupiter12 has made longer posts with perfect grammar and punctuation, but often he has to use his trademark troll giveaway of: ,,,.

He doesn't actually bring any knowledge to the forum, he's just a cheerleader.