Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » "When did this place become so right wing?" from the David Icke forum

"When did this place become so right wing?" from the David Icke forum

Posts 21 to 30 of 31

mayjen wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Kizzie wrote:

Thank you for doing all that OP.

Dont have anything to say really.    It was a sad day when I see that forum for what it really was, but over it now  just leaves a bad taste when seeing certain names again

:flag:

I still have pages 12 and 13 to go.  o.O  I was busy trying to help aster and shineon yesterday, so that was a handy excuse for not doing the rest.

My health is better for not being on there, and having to deal with nazis and fascists anymore. I hate the mind games. I prefer straight talk, just know where we all stand. I also dislike the mind games from DI and his useless son GI. Shit or get off the pot, as the saying goes. Why be afraid to pin one's colours to the mast? I know where I stand, and I don't want to be involved with that murky is he/isn't he world anymore. Waveoffaeces is a zionist, but anti-jew. His posts are constant rantings against jews, but he'll scream: "where did I say I hate jews?" LOL, those nazis think we're all as thick as they are. Same goes for the owner of that forum, and those wretches who moderate and admin it. I almost vomited when I saw FP's thread where Zhiba/Zoids the monster was giving one of his love and light sermons. Apparently race is just a mask, but he bangs on about being proud to be white forever. That guy is a class moron, but try telling him that. He thinks he's special.  :mad:

It's a drain being on there, I took more and more hiatus from that place as is it got progressively worse, Hows that for being progressive DIF and DI? Progressively right down the toilet.

Zhlba is a wanker, as soon as you say you're proud of a distinction, a division, you have set up a mind dichotomy

I don't know how Vana copes. Respect to him for having the tenacity in the face of barbarism. There were always members who were utter nazis and assholes, but they were balanced out by saner ones. Now it's mostly nazis and racists, with very very few sane people. Zhiba, we could write a book about that moron.

:yep: Respect to vanacity for hanging in there, hope he'll see it, if it starts affecting his personal life otherwise he can hang out here for awhile. :)

There's a lack of posts in the sub forums, normally a page would be full of one date, now only half a page are filled with new posts, the other half, day old threads.

It's dying slowly.

Rolling Thunder wrote:

LOL, SOMEONE spoke up,  someone who has seen 8 years of DIF history, I wonder if dickface Garthe took any notice?
            murkyfogFUTURElogs is someone I hadn't seen in a long time, has been non existence for the years that I've been there. True right wing fascist who's jumped in the thread to defend the right wing DIF view. The usual twats are in there, supertzar, oz87465, teabag , cryptouniverse, aka ominverse, decim, wavesofbull, samboyl...err sumth'n like that, aronia, etc.

:crazyfun:

+1

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Kizzie wrote:

Dont have anything to say really.    It was a sad day when I see that forum for what it really was, but over it now  just leaves a bad taste when seeing certain names again

I still have pages 12 and 13 to go.  o.O  I was busy trying to help aster and shineon yesterday, so that was a handy excuse for not doing the rest.

My health is better for not being on there, and having to deal with nazis and fascists anymore. I hate the mind games. I prefer straight talk, just know where we all stand. I also dislike the mind games from DI and his useless son GI. Shit or get off the pot, as the saying goes. Why be afraid to pin one's colours to the mast? I know where I stand, and I don't want to be involved with that murky is he/isn't he world anymore. Waveoffaeces is a zionist, but anti-jew. His posts are constant rantings against jews, but he'll scream: "where did I say I hate jews?" LOL, those nazis think we're all as thick as they are. Same goes for the owner of that forum, and those wretches who moderate and admin it. I almost vomited when I saw FP's thread where Zhiba/Zoids the monster was giving one of his love and light sermons. Apparently race is just a mask, but he bangs on about being proud to be white forever. That guy is a class moron, but try telling him that. He thinks he's special.  :mad:

It's a drain being on there, I took more and more hiatus from that place as is it got progressively worse, Hows that for being progressive DIF and DI? Progressively right down the toilet.

Zhlba is a wanker, as soon as you say you're proud of a distinction, a division, you have set up a mind dichotomy

I don't know how Vana copes. Respect to him for having the tenacity in the face of barbarism. There were always members who were utter nazis and assholes, but they were balanced out by saner ones. Now it's mostly nazis and racists, with very very few sane people. Zhiba, we could write a book about that moron.

:yep: Respect to vanacity for hanging in there, hope he'll see it, if it starts affecting his personal life otherwise he can hang out here for awhile. :)

There's a lack of posts in the sub forums, normally a page would be full of one date, now only half a page are filled with new posts, the other half, day old threads.

It's dying slowly.

Yes and the number of users online is reducing steadily. It stayed at a mediocre 55 - 65 online, and now it's in the 40s - 50s. Nazis aren't usually brimming full of ideas, that much hate tends to wipe out creativity, originality and playfulness.

Wavesofbutt and Vana clashed a lot in that thread about when did this place become so right wing. I still have to put the last two pages up. I will do that soon. That's why the nazi leadership hid it in the rant room. Can't have the truth shining brightly for all to see.

They're all into democracy and peace over there, just as long as it's for white people. Everyone else fuck off, or bend over.

+1

mayjen wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Kizzie wrote:

It's dying slowly.

Yes and the number of users online is reducing steadily. It stayed at a mediocre 55 - 65 online, and now it's in the 40s - 50s. Nazis aren't usually brimming full of ideas, that much hate tends to wipe out creativity, originality and playfulness.

Wavesofbutt and Vana clashed a lot in that thread about when did this place become so right wing. I still have to put the last two pages up. I will do that soon. That's why the nazi leadership hid it in the rant room. Can't have the truth shining brightly for all to see.

They're all into democracy and peace over there, just as long as it's for white people. Everyone else fuck off, or bend over.

The troll de gothia/resistance is hardly ever on there, all the neo nazi minions rallied around that scum, I hope lot's of people cancel their premier subscription's to Davo's Fab private news letter's and other assorted garbage.

+2

Rolling Thunder wrote:

I hope lot's of people cancel their premier subscription's to Davo's Fab private news letter's and other assorted garbage.

It's the devil's own job to cancel the premier subscription, RT. I had to go in the bank and get someone who really knew the score with how they manage to keep on taking money out, even when people ask for it to be stopped. It's because they take a 'card payment', done against the long number on the card. Normally a card payment is a 'one-off' for a particular thing, the person I spoke to was a bit shocked that DI enterprises was using such underhand tactics. Another disillusioned DIF member is hopefully going to be joining this new forum soon, have warned her that it isn't easy to stop the subs! :suspicious:

+1

aster wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

I hope lot's of people cancel their premier subscription's to Davo's Fab private news letter's and other assorted garbage.

It's the devil's own job to cancel the premier subscription, RT. I had to go in the bank and get someone who really knew the score with how they manage to keep on taking money out, even when people ask for it to be stopped. It's because they take a 'card payment', done against the long number on the card. Normally a card payment is a 'one-off' for a particular thing, the person I spoke to was a bit shocked that DI enterprises was using such underhand tactics. Another disillusioned DIF member is hopefully going to be joining this new forum soon, have warned her that it isn't easy to stop the subs! :suspicious:

:crazyfun:  That's DI to a tee, He want's your money and it's a good little ruse, make it so that's it's 0nly 3 pounds a month, not much and the hassle to stop it isn't worth it, so most let it slide, that was good psychology by the Icke and his team.

I hope more people make the stand that you did Aster.

It will really, really hurt the Icke inc.

+2

I thought it best to copy some of a thread from the WUDI forum, to here.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/WAKE_UP_DAVID … 0064924/1/

springtime
    Dec 1 2016, 08:08 AM

Merlincove/Zhiba is a weak piece of shit that would sell his soul if it could boost his own deflated ego view of himself, he has no integrity.

The General Lee is a southern bigot and a gutless wonder.

Lookie here.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread. … mp;page=14

He is disgusted with David Ickes support of Hitler on the 'headline page' and the Icke slaps him down, what does he do, come back and suck DI dick, he sold his soul for a bag of silver.

Incredible stuff, springtime. In 2014, Zhiba was trying to say that he had stood against nazism, but that DI was welcoming it? What video was it that was shared on the headlines from Stormfront, springtime? And how did DI slap him down? Do you know?

Zhiba's former self spoke:

26-08-2014, 12:00 PM #214
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Neither were Bush, Blair, Howard and other security council member's who voted for war.

Hitler and Stalin killed untold million's, both megalomaniacs, both used paranoia and hate as a tool, they used our minds for their own perversions.

FARK!! If people read Laurence Ree's book, " Their Darkest Hour. " Then they might understand.

Did Hitler commit atrocities Zhiba? I will debate with you endlessly to the fact that he did, his own words express that ultimate hate Zhilba. Mass murder isn't something new.
Hey Boots - good to see you wading in

Yeah, i don't doubt that Hitler committed atrocities, but i don't agree that he killed 6million Jews in his death camps.

Sure, he and his Nazi regime are responsible for the deaths of untold hundreds of thousands of people, illegaly interred, tortured, starved and executed at gun point into mass graves - i don't wish to underestimate the horrors he inflicted on Jews, Gypsies and blacks throughout his reign of terror against all none Germanic people, but only when i see un-debunkable evidence to support the numbers claimed will i consider the number is as high as we are told.

the Volkisch principles set out in MK, and throughout Nazi ideologies and implemented throughout Nazi reign is all that we need to know about Hitler - and that he saw ALL none German people as sub-human says it all.

Quote:
The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.
Now, if Icke wishes to present Hitler with any kind of rationale beyond Hitler's faith in a purely racist and white supremacist ethos - i have to ask why that is.

i spent a long time moderating this forum, and in that time tried to protect it from becoming a haven to Neo Nazi propaganda, presented by those who see Ickes Reptilian Agenda as being in someway Anti Semitic - because i always believed that their agenda was to undermine Ickes true presentation....

I'm just wondering if all that time was wasted - because if Icke is now aligning himself without personal comment with Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told and actively supporting the video without commentary, then he effectively shoots himself in the foot.

How can Icke distance himself from the ideologies of white nationalists like Stormfront and (their) the idea that the Reptilian Agenda is only a front for an anti-semetic base line and the consideration that Reptilians is code word for jews when he supports this video without commentary?

That is the base line for me. And it looks like that, or something very similar was the base line for Seanx.

So, now - what to think? Here's Icke bumping a video that supports an man who is wholly opposed to the ethos of the forum - that, like you say, a political figure who effectively changed the entire dynamic of world politic and finance, very much the father of the NWO - and if not that, the applied catalyst for a New World order that rolled out post 1945 - the UN, the IMF, Israel - none of this would be possible without Hitler.

How can Icke support the propaganda of white supremacists like Stormfront, how can he support an ethos based entirely on the precept that Hitler was anything other than a brutal, white supremacist, maniacal murderer by posting the video without any damnation of the actions of Hitler and his Nazi regime and those who follow it to this day with Anti Semitic vitriol and poison?

That, is what's quite astounding, Boots - and like i said earlier, are we to now open the gates and allow those Neo Nazi viewpoints to be aired here on the forum as a furtherance to this video's locale in the home pages?

And, furthermore, for why? i have the answer to that one, and if that is the door that Ickey wishes to open, then he is associating his forum and his name with anti Semitic viewpoints and Neo Nazi white supremacist ideals that can only mean one thing.

Ok - it wouldn't have been so bad if Icke had actually posted the video with a presentation outlining its flaws and the err's wrong in seeing Hitler as anything but the man that he was - a man who allied himself to further the principles set out in Volkisch ethos who waged a war across Europe to A) wipe out and enslave ALL none bloodline peoples and B) usher in a NWO based on racial seperation, with an 'Elite' at the head of the pyramid - that effectively placed world power and domination into the hands of the Zionist Cabals.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 27-08-2014 at 12:43 AM.

i think (for what it is worth) that it is good to be proud of who 'you' are, for people to be proud of who they are, no matter their colour. And be happy enough with their self to not have issues with others having isues with that

I'm proud to be white. That doesnt mean i have issues with anyone else due to their colour.

Being 'proud ' to be white, or being 'proud' to be black has been taken out of context and made to be socially wrong - people with an agenda have tied racist labels to it and made it so that anyone who is proud is a paraiah.

Being proud has become about as sociably acceptable as being a racist.

It's those who deny a person the right to be proud by attaching some racist epitaph to it, those who attach hate to it, who are at fault here.

It's ok to be proud. My daughter tells me that it isn't ok to be proud, unless you are a gay, then it is ok. Go figure.

(Sideline: I saw something a few months ago, can't remmeber what it was now, but they were using the rainbow colours, and my daughter was furious. Only gays should be able to use the rainbow - she said, and blamed those other people for stealing it. I pointed out that gays had stolen it from Greenpeace who used it on their boats back in the 80's

Lead balloon.)

Being proud isn't about hate - that kind of political double-speak that turns everything on its head needs to be bagged up and dropped into the bin with all the other litter.

Because, provided we don't use it to cause harm or hatred to other, we should all be proud of who we are... And respect others for being proud of who they are.

We certainly shouldn't buy into the political minefied that steers us into dumbing down who we are, the political minefield that instills in us the concept of not being proud and to nullify all voices that say anything to the contrary.

Our skin is just a fleeting glimpse within our ever growing and expanding consciousness, and if we can not feel proud of what we are when we are experiencing it, when we are doing no one harm or diss-service, then i think we lose sight of the power that is us and what we choose to experience.

No one should have the ability to tell us how we should or should not feel, or what we should and should not feel about ourselves.

Black people were denied the right to be proud of their skin colour and their heritage for the longest time - even in recent memory, within the last two decades this was happening, and i'm sure in some places still happens.

And now we have the lunatic lefties telling us that we have no right to be proud of who we are. Unless you are black or gay.

One might think we have not really come very far, when we are judged under a banner of hate, judged with a negative for feeling attachment to possitive.

This is a post from TMZ in a thread called Why I am proud to be White.

i think (for what it is worth) that it is good to be proud of who 'you' are, for people to be proud of who they are, no matter their colour.

The first line from His post say's it all. When people read something that is written by someone and that writing comes across as non threatening, passive, seemingly non racist as TMZ has done you will fall for the supposivley ( Bad spelling) balanced view. Break it down. Be proud of who YOU are, I'm proud, but I dont equate that to the color of my skin, I'm proud of the good things I've done, but I never equated that to the color of my skin.

Our skin is just a fleeting glimpse within our ever growing and expanding consciousness, and if we can not feel proud of what we are when we are experiencing it, when we are doing no one harm or diss-service, then i think we lose sight of the power that is us and what we choose to experience.

And you haven't got passed it, Dildo ^o) I didn't reincarnate to this earth JUST to experience to 'pleasures of the flesh', wisdom and understanding, the theater of the mind is something to be proud of, not the color of your skin because of genetics.

A classic example of a racist being a racist because he/she put's in the disclaimer that the dont see themselves as the color of their skin but sure talk about it a lot.......and are proud of IT. 

Black people were denied the right to be proud of their skin colour and their heritage for the longest time - even in recent memory, within the last two decades this was happening, and i'm sure in some places still happens.

And now we have the lunatic lefties telling us that we have no right to be proud of who we are. Unless you are black or gay.

The discrimination wasn't just about different colored skin, what a fuckwit, he should listen to his daughter more, that loony lefty.

He's "Sure it's happening in some places", dickhead did the police shooting's of black people in America slip his mind?

mayjen wrote:

springtime

Merlincove/Zhiba is a weak piece of shit that would sell his soul if it could boost his own deflated ego view of himself, he has no integrity.

Lookie here.

He is disgusted with David Ickes support of Hitler on the 'headline page' and the Icke slaps him down, what does he do, come back and suck DI dick, he sold his soul for a bag of silver.

Incredible stuff, springtime. In 2014, Zhiba was trying to say that he had stood against nazism, but that DI was welcoming it? What video was it that was shared on the headlines from Stormfront, springtime? And how did DI slap him down? Do you know?

the mighty zhiba
    Forum Advisor

Quote:
    Neither were Bush, Blair, Howard and other security council member's who voted for war.

Hitler and Stalin killed untold million's, both megalomaniacs, both used paranoia and hate as a tool, they used our minds for their own perversions.

FARK!! If people read Laurence Ree's book, " Their Darkest Hour. " Then they might understand.

Did Hitler commit atrocities Zhiba? I will debate with you endlessly to the fact that he did, his own words express that ultimate hate Zhilba. Mass murder isn't something new.

Yeah, i don't doubt that Hitler committed atrocities, but i don't agree that he killed 6million Jews in his death camps.

Sure, he and his Nazi regime are responsible for the deaths of untold hundreds of thousands of people, illegaly interred, tortured, starved and executed at gun point into mass graves - i don't wish to underestimate the horrors he inflicted on Jews, Gypsies and blacks throughout his reign of terror against all none Germanic people, but only when i see un-debunkable evidence to support the numbers claimed will i consider the number is as high as we are told.

the Volkisch principles set out in MK, and throughout Nazi ideologies and implemented throughout Nazi reign is all that we need to know about Hitler - and that he saw ALL none German people as sub-human says it all.

Quote:
    The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.
    Now, if Icke wishes to present Hitler with any kind of rationale beyond Hitler's faith in a purely racist and white supremacist ethos - i have to ask why that is.

i spent a long time moderating this forum, and in that time tried to protect it from becoming a haven to Neo Nazi propaganda, presented by those who see Ickes Reptilian Agenda as being in someway Anti Semitic - because i always believed that their agenda was to undermine Ickes true presentation....

I'm just wondering if all that time was wasted - because if Icke is now aligning himself without personal comment with Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told and actively supporting the video without commentary, then he effectively shoots himself in the foot.

How can Icke distance himself from the ideologies of white nationalists like Stormfront and (their) the idea that the Reptilian Agenda is only a front for an anti-semetic base line and the consideration that Reptilians is code word for jews when he supports this video without commentary?

That is the base line for me. And it looks like that, or something very similar was the base line for Seanx.

So, now - what to think? Here's Icke bumping a video that supports an man who is wholly opposed to the ethos of the forum - that, like you say, a political figure who effectively changed the entire dynamic of world politic and finance, very much the father of the NWO - and if not that, the applied catalyst for a New World order that rolled out post 1945 - the UN, the IMF, Israel - none of this would be possible without Hitler.

How can Icke support the propaganda of white supremacists like Stormfront, how can he support an ethos based entirely on the precept that Hitler was anything other than a brutal, white supremacist, maniacal murderer by posting the video without any damnation of the actions of Hitler and his Nazi regime and those who follow it to this day with Anti Semitic vitriol and poison?

That, is what's quite astounding, Boots - and like i said earlier, are we to now open the gates and allow those Neo Nazi viewpoints to be aired here on the forum as a furtherance to this video's locale in the home pages?

And, furthermore, for why? i have the answer to that one, and if that is the door that Ickey wishes to open, then he is associating his forum and his name with anti Semitic viewpoints and Neo Nazi white supremacist ideals that can only mean one thing.

Ok - it wouldn't have been so bad if Icke had actually posted the video with a presentation outlining its flaws and the err's wrong in seeing Hitler as anything but the man that he was - a man who allied himself to further the principles set out in Volkisch ethos who waged a war across Europe to A) wipe out and enslave ALL none bloodline peoples and B) usher in a NWO based on racial seperation, with an 'Elite' at the head of the pyramid - that effectively placed world power and domination into the hands of the Zionist Cabals.

Father Ted:
    No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

You know that podcast Icke put about the "Progressive Lefties" and the Mods who were, aka Aster, realized that dickface was actually talking about her as well, those progressive lefties on his forum? That was in the same vane as the one directed at Merlincove/Zhiba, with him, Icke whinging about people abandoning him because of I post on his headline page, he was playing the victim. Further on in that thread, which no one can see now Conman Icke get's son to put up  a post on his behalf, basic rinse repeat of whinge. Never once did Icke apologize in any form for the views on his headline page, he has too much pride for that. Egotistical people like Trump and Icke never apologize.

I PMed Merlincove over this and what followed there wasn't much discussion, however we did agree on people with large ego's being the cunt's of this world.

Mmmmmm.

+1

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

springtime

Lookie here.

the mighty zhiba
        Forum Advisor

Quote:

Quote:

Father Ted:

You know that podcast Icke put about the "Progressive Lefties" and the Mods who were, aka Aster, realized that dickface was actually talking about her as well, those progressive lefties on his forum? That was in the same vane as the one directed at Merlincove/Zhiba, with him, Icke whinging about people abandoning him because of I post on his headline page, he was playing the victim. Further on in that thread, which no one can see now Conman Icke get's son to put up  a post on his behalf, basic rinse repeat of whinge. Never once did Icke apologize in any form for the views on his headline page, he has too much pride for that. Egotistical people like Trump and Icke never apologize.

I PMed Merlincove over this and what followed there wasn't much discussion, however we did agree on people with large ego's being the cunt's of this world.

Mmmmmm.

Maybe merlincove aka Zhiba aka mighty Zhiba aka Viviane aka Kylo Ren aka fuck-knows-what-other-troll-accounts, decided to make sure he would sink the forum? He made a brilliant move by getting together with gutters. He could then pretend to leave, pretend to bid adieu, but basically be able to return and have complete control anytime he wanted. And that's exactly what he did....he never left really. Was probably stalking the forum with one of his many troll accounts. Since he's been back, the forum's sunk into a swamp of nazism, racism and aggression. Zero-Iba strikes again.

I wish I could see that video that whiney DI made in response to whiney Zero-Iba....that would be funny. LOL, Zhiba is remote-controlled.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » "When did this place become so right wing?" from the David Icke forum