Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » "When did this place become so right wing?" from the David Icke forum

"When did this place become so right wing?" from the David Icke forum

Posts 11 to 20 of 31

page 10

http://sl.uploads.im/t/tP8GN.png

page 11:

http://sj.uploads.im/t/nlbtG.png

+1

Thank you for doing all that OP. 

Dont have anything to say really.    It was a sad day when I see that forum for what it really was, but over it now  just leaves a bad taste when seeing certain names again

:flag:

+1

Kizzie wrote:

Dont have anything to say really.    It was a sad day when I see that forum for what it really was, but over it now  just leaves a bad taste when seeing certain names again

I still have pages 12 and 13 to go.  o.O  I was busy trying to help aster and shineon yesterday, so that was a handy excuse for not doing the rest.

My health is better for not being on there, and having to deal with nazis and fascists anymore. I hate the mind games. I prefer straight talk, just know where we all stand. I also dislike the mind games from DI and his useless son GI. Shit or get off the pot, as the saying goes. Why be afraid to pin one's colours to the mast? I know where I stand, and I don't want to be involved with that murky is he/isn't he world anymore. Waveoffaeces is a zionist, but anti-jew. His posts are constant rantings against jews, but he'll scream: "where did I say I hate jews?" LOL, those nazis think we're all as thick as they are. Same goes for the owner of that forum, and those wretches who moderate and admin it. I almost vomited when I saw FP's thread where Zhiba/Zoids the monster was giving one of his love and light sermons. Apparently race is just a mask, but he bangs on about being proud to be white forever. That guy is a class moron, but try telling him that. He thinks he's special.  :mad:

+1

LOL, SOMEONE spoke up,  someone who has seen 8 years of DIF history, I wonder if dickface Garthe took any notice?

murkyfogFUTURElogs is someone I hadn't seen in a long time, has been non existence for the years that I've been there. True right wing fascist who's jumped in the thread to defend the right wing DIF view. The usual twats are in there, supertzar, oz87465, teabag , cryptouniverse, aka ominverse, decim, wavesofbull, samboyl...err sumth'n like that, aronia, etc.

+1

mayjen wrote:

Kizzie wrote:

I still have pages 12 and 13 to go.  o.O  I was busy trying to help aster and shineon yesterday, so that was a handy excuse for not doing the rest.

My health is better for not being on there, and having to deal with nazis and fascists anymore. I hate the mind games. I prefer straight talk, just know where we all stand. I also dislike the mind games from DI and his useless son GI. Shit or get off the pot, as the saying goes. Why be afraid to pin one's colours to the mast? I know where I stand, and I don't want to be involved with that murky is he/isn't he world anymore. Waveoffaeces is a zionist, but anti-jew. His posts are constant rantings against jews, but he'll scream: "where did I say I hate jews?" LOL, those nazis think we're all as thick as they are. Same goes for the owner of that forum, and those wretches who moderate and admin it. I almost vomited when I saw FP's thread where Zhiba/Zoids the monster was giving one of his love and light sermons. Apparently race is just a mask, but he bangs on about being proud to be white forever. That guy is a class moron, but try telling him that. He thinks he's special.  :mad:

It's a drain being on there, I took more and more hiatus from that place as is it got progressively worse, Hows that for being progressive DIF and DI? Progressively right down the toilet.

Zhlba is a wanker, as soon as you say you're proud of a distinction, a division, you have set up a mind dichotomy :D

+2

Well, much of the truth movement has always been right wing, or has been infiltrated by and taken over by it very quickly. Probably because the success of Alex Jones has made him an unlikely role model for many. And the fact that Infowars and the alt right has been a crucial element in securing Trump's win has only made his (and their) stock go up. The alt right has been valuable in diagnosing problems. But then they go look in the wrong places for someone to blame. One thing I have done several times at DIF when they got into their "the liberals/progressives" this and that rants is saying, "What are you talking about?" Who was in power at the time of 9/11? Who started the war of terror?" But they usually avoided having to address that. I guess they were too busy posting that "The Greatest Story Never Told" movie about Hitler.

+2

Rolling Thunder wrote:

LOL, SOMEONE spoke up,  someone who has seen 8 years of DIF history, I wonder if dickface Garthe took any notice?

murkyfogFUTURElogs is someone I hadn't seen in a long time, has been non existence for the years that I've been there. True right wing fascist who's jumped in the thread to defend the right wing DIF view. The usual twats are in there, supertzar, oz87465, teabag , cryptouniverse, aka ominverse, decim, wavesofbull, samboyl...err sumth'n like that, aronia, etc.

Wonder if Murky is a sock account. LOL! Supertwat's claim to fame is being part Palestinian. Just like teabag's claim to fame is being part aboriginal. Roastpotatoes aka burntspuds is all about her "mulatto" son. THAT is the level of these rabid people-haters.

+1

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Kizzie wrote:

It's a drain being on there, I took more and more hiatus from that place as is it got progressively worse, Hows that for being progressive DIF and DI? Progressively right down the toilet.

Zhlba is a wanker, as soon as you say you're proud of a distinction, a division, you have set up a mind dichotomy

I don't know how Vana copes. Respect to him for having the tenacity in the face of barbarism. There were always members who were utter nazis and assholes, but they were balanced out by saner ones. Now it's mostly nazis and racists, with very very few sane people. Zhiba, we could write a book about that moron.

+1

mayjen wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

Wonder if Murky is a sock account. LOL! Supertwat's claim to fame is being part Palestinian. Just like teabag's claim to fame is being part aboriginal. Roastpotatoes aka burntspuds is all about her "mulatto" son. THAT is the level of these rabid people-haters.

:suspicious: Who would have a username like THAT! :rofl: As for supernumpty, Spud and Ms teabagger, it's always a good get out clause, " I'm this and that, so how could I be racist". Super is your classic racist who doesn't understand the difference between a Fundy religious Zionist and a Jew, to him if your a Jew you're a Zionist.

+1

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » "When did this place become so right wing?" from the David Icke forum