Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » Why they made the forums private: to hide the truth

Why they made the forums private: to hide the truth

Posts 11 to 19 of 19

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

the Nazi fascists threw a fit once the RAce and Immigration section got sent to the rantroom

DeGothia was particularly upset and threatened to leaave the forum.

:D

Well, it's their life's work! How dare their life's work, their manifestos of white supremacy be subverted in this cruel fashion? Don't think that Zero-Iba is flavour of the month anymore. In fact, judging by his girlfriend's hysterical responses to criticisms of GI's and their decision, they're treading water as I type. :D :D And so they all should.

I wonder if all these monsters are on the DI facebook page too? The offshoot DI facebook groups are just as vile as the main DI facebook page. Just like the forum...but without Zero-Iba, his girlfriend and the freaky teatoad there.

Zhiba seemed level headed to me, he explained himself and the decision well IMO.  The Nazis were having a fit.

Zero-Iba always does that VE. He plays the role of the shrink, the perfectly balanced, reasonable, nice, decent and smooth dude on your side. Just doing his job, just trying to make things work, nothing personal. He's done it a lot to all of us here, over the years. I got a big dose of it the day he booted me out. LOL, about 30 seconds before booting me out, he sent me a really sweet (*pukes*) PM, all nicey-nicey, and telling me how I've been duped by bad people...you know, like I'm an abused wife...and that if I ever want to come back just let him know. Translated this means: Tilda you can't think for yourself, you're really an asset to us here, so when you kiss my ass I'll let you back. PMSL, I was asking him and his trolls to step down....and he sends me that. He's vile.

Why won't he just say that they're trying to hide the putrid racism and nazi threads that fill the forum?

I'm delighted that the nazis are frothing and fuming, these are the same nazis that Zero-Iba welcomed back, and/or gave full freedom to trash the place. These are his and his girlfriend's fans, the fans of the whackjob teabagger...so let's see how the right wing crowd cope with communal life on a forum. :D :D :D

Read a thread I made yesterday in the Conspiracy Researcher forum below...years ago, Zero-Iba was opposed to DI's comments and statements....but not anymore. Apparently DI shat on him in a youtube video, and after that Zero-Iba wised up, and suddenly supported the same bollocks.I think the issue was that DI was using material from right wing characters, and that seemed hypocritical to the old-Zhiba. The new one loves it, loves being white etc.

so is David to the right of Zhiba ?

something is a little strange with the whole DIF to be honest, but they seem to be going back and forth in terms of letting the far right influence on the forum hold sway.

DI continuously points out the fraud of Trump, yet some of his videos seemed a little to one sided attacking so called "liberals"

Maybe, DI is conflicted himself. He wants to be the messiah figure, the one who has the answers and the morals. On the other hand, he also needs and wants the continued financial and political support of the nazi types. He's basically happy to be expedient e.g. he regularly references Breitbart, but also disses trump. Eh? How does that work? Breitbart guys like Bannon are involved with Trump, so why use their shitty ZIONIST ISRAELI news site? Because his and their goals resonate!

I don't think that Zhiba has a clue what he really thinks. He just says what he needs to at this moment, and will be saying something different to another person. He seems to NEED to be part of the DI scene, and to what end, I don't know.

Yes, DI is really upset about 'liberals'. I don't know if you saw his shitty headlines in the months before the US elections? Long before them, he was highly critical of Hillary Clinton the twat. But he would highlight good points about Trump. LOL! So isn't that giving support? When we got closer to D-Day, he then began to diss both Trump and Hellary. Now that Trump's won, he's adamant that he told you so! :D :D Which is it??

DI likes nothing better than to divide people it seems? Why else would he fucking feel the need to decide that those who oppose Trump/support Hillary are *insert insult*? LOL! What about those people who support neither candidate?? I'm one of those people...so are you VE...why didn't we get name for ourselves from him?

What does he call the Trump fans? What negative term does he have for them? I call them nazi types, alt right, racist, or just nazis...so what does he call them? Because 10 months ago, for example, he had this video uploaded titled:

Progressives? Or puppets on a string? - The David Icke Videocast Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQ1psIZJOE

Was DI really posting stuff from Breitbart ?

Breitbart has literally got to be the worst source for news. It is the official Trump propaganda arm, along with Infowars.

When you speak of DI needing FINANCIAL and political support of Nazis, what exactly do you mean by this ?

+1

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

the Nazi fascists threw a fit once the RAce and Immigration section got sent to the rantroom

Well, it's their life's work! How dare their life's work, their manifestos of white supremacy be subverted in this cruel fashion? Don't think that Zero-Iba is flavour of the month anymore. In fact, judging by his girlfriend's hysterical responses to criticisms of GI's and their decision, they're treading water as I type. :D :D And so they all should.

I wonder if all these monsters are on the DI facebook page too? The offshoot DI facebook groups are just as vile as the main DI facebook page. Just like the forum...but without Zero-Iba, his girlfriend and the freaky teatoad there.

Zhiba seemed level headed to me, he explained himself and the decision well IMO.  The Nazis were having a fit.

Zero-Iba always does that VE. He plays the role of the shrink, the perfectly balanced, reasonable, nice, decent and smooth dude on your side. Just doing his job, just trying to make things work, nothing personal. He's done it a lot to all of us here, over the years. I got a big dose of it the day he booted me out. LOL, about 30 seconds before booting me out, he sent me a really sweet (*pukes*) PM, all nicey-nicey, and telling me how I've been duped by bad people...you know, like I'm an abused wife...and that if I ever want to come back just let him know. Translated this means: Tilda you can't think for yourself, you're really an asset to us here, so when you kiss my ass I'll let you back. PMSL, I was asking him and his trolls to step down....and he sends me that. He's vile.

Why won't he just say that they're trying to hide the putrid racism and nazi threads that fill the forum?

I'm delighted that the nazis are frothing and fuming, these are the same nazis that Zero-Iba welcomed back, and/or gave full freedom to trash the place. These are his and his girlfriend's fans, the fans of the whackjob teabagger...so let's see how the right wing crowd cope with communal life on a forum. :D :D :D

Read a thread I made yesterday in the Conspiracy Researcher forum below...years ago, Zero-Iba was opposed to DI's comments and statements....but not anymore. Apparently DI shat on him in a youtube video, and after that Zero-Iba wised up, and suddenly supported the same bollocks.I think the issue was that DI was using material from right wing characters, and that seemed hypocritical to the old-Zhiba. The new one loves it, loves being white etc.

something is a little strange with the whole DIF to be honest, but they seem to be going back and forth in terms of letting the far right influence on the forum hold sway.

DI continuously points out the fraud of Trump, yet some of his videos seemed a little to one sided attacking so called "liberals"

Maybe, DI is conflicted himself. He wants to be the messiah figure, the one who has the answers and the morals. On the other hand, he also needs and wants the continued financial and political support of the nazi types. He's basically happy to be expedient e.g. he regularly references Breitbart, but also disses trump. Eh? How does that work? Breitbart guys like Bannon are involved with Trump, so why use their shitty ZIONIST ISRAELI news site? Because his and their goals resonate!

I don't think that Zhiba has a clue what he really thinks. He just says what he needs to at this moment, and will be saying something different to another person. He seems to NEED to be part of the DI scene, and to what end, I don't know.

Yes, DI is really upset about 'liberals'. I don't know if you saw his shitty headlines in the months before the US elections? Long before them, he was highly critical of Hillary Clinton the twat. But he would highlight good points about Trump. LOL! So isn't that giving support? When we got closer to D-Day, he then began to diss both Trump and Hellary. Now that Trump's won, he's adamant that he told you so! :D :D Which is it??

DI likes nothing better than to divide people it seems? Why else would he fucking feel the need to decide that those who oppose Trump/support Hillary are *insert insult*? LOL! What about those people who support neither candidate?? I'm one of those people...so are you VE...why didn't we get name for ourselves from him?

What does he call the Trump fans? What negative term does he have for them? I call them nazi types, alt right, racist, or just nazis...so what does he call them? Because 10 months ago, for example, he had this video uploaded titled:

Progressives? Or puppets on a string? - The David Icke Videocast Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQ1psIZJOE

Was DI really posting stuff from Breitbart ?

Breitbart has literally got to be the worst source for news. It is the official Trump propaganda arm, along with Infowars.

When you speak of DI needing FINANCIAL and political support of Nazis, what exactly do you mean by this ?

Oh yes he was!! His headline pages were always filled with bloody Breitbart News articles.

Examples:

https://www.davidicke.com/article/38239 … pedia-page

https://www.davidicke.com/article/37995 … supporters

https://www.davidicke.com/article/36988 … al-america

More results here...I did a customised search:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=davidicke.com breitbart&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:3/1/2015,cd_max:11/11/2016&tbm=

These loser nazis buy his books, watch his podcasts, some of them will join his forum and pay money/membership, they buy his shitty t-shirts, all his crap. They also go and watch him in droves. I'm so mortified that I spent good money to see him. I'm not a nazi, and I stupidly went there and thought it was so fucking marvellous. Those rose coloured glasses suck, need to burn them.

I feel like a total twat...but at least I finally bloody woke up about him. He can deny being right wing or alt-right all he likes, but his actions speak otherwise to me. Also the massive support he has from nazi folk...sigh. That should really make all alarm bells ring. Sure, they can all argue that he can't control who supports him. Well, that's true. But he has a mouth and he is capable of thrashing out podcasts so a simple podcast saying: will all the right wing twats stop giving me support, would work. I bit like how some rock bands complain bitterly when governments or other frowned upon institutions use their music for promotional reasons!

+2

VE wrote:

:rofl:

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

It's been that way with the DIF since Sean spied and Limelady left. It wasn't as obvious as it is now, there was always been an undertow of right winger's there, Combat 18 was the first group that support Icke when started out.

It's become bleeding obvious now because there is bugger all people posting.

Mayjen is right, Zhiba has flip flopped on a number of issues, since the first split when Sean was reading Gilly's PM's, there was something else going on behind the scenes, which merlincove/zhiba was part of but he wasn't there for support, he was there to gather info, I can't say for 100% certainty that he did blab, however he went back on his word. He said as a mod he would leave and stand the moral ground, he went back on his word, that was while he was rooting  another mod, who was also screwing the partner of the Forum manager, Days Of Our Life, move over. 

Merlincove then changed his name to Zhiba awhile later and started moving up the ranks, took awhile but he got there. The FA get paid, not so sure about the mods, so there is an incentive to do something in your free time.

David Icke couldn't give a fuck about who he really sides with, he is his own man, this is how he has portrayed himself to the conspiracy world, a man for all the people. The social media network is so powerful today that the likes of Trump, Farage, Mon Pen, Gert ( Dutch ) and our own Pauline Hanson, who thinks ever Muslim, left, right, center is just waiting like Manchurian candidates to take over, they are using this to their advantage, make no mistake about it, they would be using marketing companies to asses what impact they can have on the populace.

Then they use the buzz words or canards, twist shit, just now Trumpet has tweeted that Obama wiretapped him, it's another watergate. There is a small amount of truth to this, mixing truth and fiction is what you do to fool the dumbed down masses, Trump does it well, Icke follows.

It is true Trump towers would have been tapped, it's par for the coarse, everyone get's looked at and it's done by the FBI,CIA, SS and the NSA, it's a matter of national security. POTUS isn't authorized to wiretap :nope:  that was certainly seen too after Nixon. So Trumpet is talking shit here, putting the blame on the Democrat's and Obama....Why didn't he include Hilary, it would have been a slam dunk to accuse everyone in the Gov and Democrats of conspiring against him. Dog and Pony Show, a nice spin. Icke spins it too, cause for him it's all about a business plan and if you play both sides and go with what is IN at the time and use the BUZZ words like 'Liberals' just so you can keep the other side happy and you can vent which Icke does a lot nad make money with people coming to your talks and VIEWING his forum.

:mad:

+1

Rolling Thunder wrote:

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

VE wrote:

It's been that way with the DIF since Sean spied and Limelady left. It wasn't as obvious as it is now, there was always been an undertow of right winger's there, Combat 18 was the first group that support Icke when started out.

It's become bleeding obvious now because there is bugger all people posting.

Mayjen is right, Zhiba has flip flopped on a number of issues, since the first split when Sean was reading Gilly's PM's, there was something else going on behind the scenes, which merlincove/zhiba was part of but he wasn't there for support, he was there to gather info, I can't say for 100% certainty that he did blab, however he went back on his word. He said as a mod he would leave and stand the moral ground, he went back on his word, that was while he was rooting  another mod, who was also screwing the partner of the Forum manager, Days Of Our Life, move over.

Merlincove then changed his name to Zhiba awhile later and started moving up the ranks, took awhile but he got there. The FA get paid, not so sure about the mods, so there is an incentive to do something in your free time.

David Icke couldn't give a fuck about who he really sides with, he is his own man, this is how he has portrayed himself to the conspiracy world, a man for all the people. The social media network is so powerful today that the likes of Trump, Farage, Mon Pen, Gert ( Dutch ) and our own Pauline Hanson, who thinks ever Muslim, left, right, center is just waiting like Manchurian candidates to take over, they are using this to their advantage, make no mistake about it, they would be using marketing companies to asses what impact they can have on the populace.

Then they use the buzz words or canards, twist shit, just now Trumpet has tweeted that Obama wiretapped him, it's another watergate. There is a small amount of truth to this, mixing truth and fiction is what you do to fool the dumbed down masses, Trump does it well, Icke follows.

It is true Trump towers would have been tapped, it's par for the coarse, everyone get's looked at and it's done by the FBI,CIA, SS and the NSA, it's a matter of national security. POTUS isn't authorized to wiretap :nope:  that was certainly seen too after Nixon. So Trumpet is talking shit here, putting the blame on the Democrat's and Obama....Why didn't he include Hilary, it would have been a slam dunk to accuse everyone in the Gov and Democrats of conspiring against him. Dog and Pony Show, a nice spin. Icke spins it too, cause for him it's all about a business plan and if you play both sides and go with what is IN at the time and use the BUZZ words like 'Liberals' just so you can keep the other side happy and you can vent which Icke does a lot nad make money with people coming to your talks and VIEWING his forum.

:mad:

It's taken me way too long, but I'm with you now. I see him as a business model, and that's all he cares about really. He has helped to open my eyes to all sorts of information, but that doesn't mean that I can overlook the behaviour of many of those who I've encountered who work for him. As for his pro-Trump leanings, pathetic. His usage of Breitbart, pathetic. Hypocritical. His hatred for liberals/progressives etc. - uber pathetic. He appears to have the same sickness which the mainstream media has i.e. if you don't support Trump, you don't hate immigrants, you don't hate all races whilst exalting whiteness, then you're a liberal progressive. How about I'm a real human being, Dave? How about I'm actually not interested in white supremacy? How about you take your shambolic two-faced pro-nazi claptrap and stick it up your bottom?

You claim you're not racist. I don't think that's true. You can't say that we're all the same just the colour is different, and simultaneously bask in the adoration and support of nazis. You can't go around bitching about liberals and progressives, using Breitbart, and claim that you also support Palestine and that you're actually not racist. Nope.

+1

mayjen wrote:

It's taken me way too long, but I'm with you now. I see him as a business model, and that's all he cares about really. He has helped to open my eyes to all sorts of information, but that doesn't mean that I can overlook the behaviour of many of those who I've encountered who work for him. As for his pro-Trump leanings, pathetic. His usage of Breitbart, pathetic. Hypocritical. His hatred for liberals/progressives etc. - uber pathetic. He appears to have the same sickness which the mainstream media has i.e. if you don't support Trump, you don't hate immigrants, you don't hate all races whilst exalting whiteness, then you're a liberal progressive. How about I'm a real human being, Dave? How about I'm actually not interested in white supremacy? How about you take your shambolic two-faced pro-nazi claptrap and stick it up your bottom?

You claim you're not racist. I don't think that's true. You can't say that we're all the same just the colour is different, and simultaneously bask in the adoration and support of nazis. You can't go around bitching about liberals and progressives, using Breitbart, and claim that you also support Palestine and that you're actually not racist. Nope.

Great post.  You know how hard that last video I watched of DI hit me.  How kind, how sympathetic he was to Trump supporters who would be let down.. I thought aww let down with love.. Then pow!! he hit me in the guts with his absolute hatred of me and people like me.. He said we were fake  but "yes there are a few genuine people, but we were rare" 

absolute BS  I know 100s like me and none like he was saying (other than those in the media,and we all know what the media is)  he was ranting like IAMAWAVE and Co. do  with a sneer 
I honestly thought I was going to throw up.  but as you know it was my point to wake up from waking up and I must admit my life feels so much calmer and less depressive now Im not part of DI.

I would advise everyone to leave that dark place, where the admin play mind games.  Funny the games they play are just like the government . making it look like they are open and we have a say.. BS its all fake.

Last edited by Kizzie (8th Mar 2017 07:39 am)

+2

Kizzie wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Great post.  You know how hard that last video I watched of DI hit me.  How kind, how sympathetic he was to Trump supporters who would be let down.. I thought aww let down with love.. Then pow!! he hit me in the guts with his absolute hatred of me and people like me.. He said we were fake  but "yes there are a few genuine people, but we were rare"

absolute BS  I know 100s like me and none like he was saying (other than those in the media,and we all know what the media is)  he was ranting like IAMAWAVE and Co. do  with a sneer
I honestly thought I was going to throw up.  but as you know it was my point to wake up from waking up and I must admit my life feels so much calmer and less depressive now Im not part of DI.

I would advise everyone to leave that dark place, where the admin play mind games.  Funny the games they play are just like the government . making it look like they are open and we have a say.. BS its all fake.

Last edited by Kizzie (Today 07:39 am)

Thank you Kizz. xxxx We had a narrow escape. I clearly recall that over the last year and a half on that shithole forum, I became more and more tense, more and more miserable at the ever-growing number of anti-jew, anti-muslim, anti-races which are not white threads. The level of aggression and malice had escalated as well.  I even tried to complain about the anti-jew threads in particular, but apparently I was just making it up, it was all in my head. I mean, it's all very well for everyone to claim they are anti-zionist, but they are actually bloody anti-jew! I am actually anti-zionist, not anti-jew. I would happily defend any jewish person who was being attacked because of his/her religion or ethnicity. But I would definitely challenge anyone with zionist views, regardless of their religion, colour etc. These nazis blather on and on about how jews are zionists, just by default. They have no nuance, they don't see shades of grey. It's just black and white, because that's what happens when a human becomes a sub-human, and lays down his/her heart, and starts being a malicious monster...denigrating groups of people just because their colour, race, ethnicity, language, gender, religion or culture is different. They're so dumb, they don't even know that there are Ethiopian jews, and other african jewish groups. I recall asking these morons, ages ago, whether the black jews of Africa were also in on the NWO plan? They never can answer a question, dumb assholes. They have to keep insisting that jews are not white. LOL, there are jews of many different races, same as christianity and islam. Big deal, get over it.

Why do the nazis never ever ever ever discuss the christian whites, blacks and even indians who are zionists? Why not slate the christians who do this, if we are actually going to play the insane game known as "hate people of a certain religion"? There are hindus who are zionists too, why not have a bitching session about them too? Oh no, it's always the jews.

When these racist morons attack Hillary, they attack her on the basis of her crimes but also, on her biological sex and gender. That's bad enough, but why not attack her skin colour and religion? Why not have a rant and rage about white people, and christians or atheists? Or whatever religion she is? That monster Tony Blair is a catholic. I haven't seen the nazis on that forum ever attack catholicism, the same way they vent and agitate over islam. But oddly enough, even the worst so called 'terrorist' who's committed all these atrocious crimes, has yet to match the blood that Tony Blair has on his hands. Why don't they lament the violence and aggression of the white race en masse, the way they do to arabs, blacks, jews etc?

Why doesn't Dave ever pull his followers up on this? Has he not noticed? It's hard to know what's happening on the forum when you're so busy trying to make money, and suck people into your alt-right propaganda, I assume.

Dave you might want to inform your thicko nazi followers that there are black jews. Blacks who actually identify very strongly as one of the tribes of Israel. You could actually teach them something worthwhile, Dave, rather than just feed them the usual memes featuring ashkenazi jews, and happily letting them add 2+2 and get 5.

http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php? … 0674066984

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewis … tests-show

forgive me, it's the Jpost^^

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 … gogue.html

+1

Icke Inc started pushing the Jewish Khazar theory in the last year, I see the Jerk has an long YTube running on the Jewish Khazar's becoming the Ashkenazi Jews of Europe, Wavesofpropaganda was heavily invested in pushing this also on the DIF. I had a thread in the race immigration Forum where numbnut's could only come up with one associate Prof who tried to confirm the Khazar Jew theory as opposed to 20 geneticist etc debunking the Khazar Jew becoming the Ashkenazi Jew of Europe.

This shit was brought up years ago in conspiracy circles as was rightly dismissed as Neo Nazi, right wing propaganda, yet Icke rehashes it, :huh:  did the deluded fool run out of marking tools.  :playful:

Now instead of the Jews it's the Muslims, to the christian right wing on the WWW. It's the Muslims, their the ones who are infiltrating Europe, they call them economic immigrant's, that way use can debase people into a purely capitalist economic term, in the mind it's not as bad as calling them refugee's in Europe. Not all refugees are Muslims but that escapes the mind of the Neo Nazi's, the social Justice warrior's.

+1

Rolling Thunder wrote:

Icke Inc started pushing the Jewish Khazar theory in the last year, I see the Jerk has an long YTube running on the Jewish Khazar's becoming the Ashkenazi Jews of Europe, Wavesofpropaganda was heavily invested in pushing this also on the DIF. I had a thread in the race immigration Forum where numbnut's could only come up with one associate Prof who tried to confirm the Khazar Jew theory as opposed to 20 geneticist etc debunking the Khazar Jew becoming the Ashkenazi Jew of Europe.

This shit was brought up years ago in conspiracy circles as was rightly dismissed as Neo Nazi, right wing propaganda, yet Icke rehashes it, :huh:  did the deluded fool run out of marking tools.  :playful:

Now instead of the Jews it's the Muslims, to the christian right wing on the WWW. It's the Muslims, their the ones who are infiltrating Europe, they call them economic immigrant's, that way use can debase people into a purely capitalist economic term, in the mind it's not as bad as calling them refugee's in Europe. Not all refugees are Muslims but that escapes the mind of the Neo Nazi's, the social Justice warrior's.

Waveofpathogens's sole purpose is to spread hatred. Hate of jews, hate of muslims, hate of women, hate of all groups apart from white males. In one breath, Dave will say that zionism is not judaism ( I agree with this) but then go on about Khazarian Jews....wtf.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » Why they made the forums private: to hide the truth