Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » A Slide into corporate facism?

A Slide into corporate facism?

Posts 1 to 10 of 18

It's been mind blowing to me what the Frump administration is doing and the MSM just gives it a 5 min sound bite.

Frump in his great wisdom has banned anyone in the USA EPA from speaking out about anything that is happening in the EPA.

Frump has put a right wing fuckwit, namely Steve Bannon as National security advisor, with the Joint Chief of staff having no role, unless asked to advise.

Frump is allowing a merger between two of the biggest chemical giants Bayer and Monsanto to have a world monopoly.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti … -aide-says

What's going on out there with FB etc are people up in arms about this?

+3

That is scary

I have just posted it on my FB   will see what people say about it.  Will let you know what they say. I left all the groups due to the racist element that was drawing to the truth groups.

+3

Some are slowly waking up to the reality that Trump isn't what they thought he was. I could have told them that a year ago. In fact, I did, but the self-proclaimed know it alls knew better. Trump wasn't even, as some more moderate Trump "supporters" believed he was, the lesser of two evils. No matter how corrupt, war mongering, or criminal a democratic candidate may be, the republican is ALWAYS worse - ALWAYS!!! Among the truther big shots that previously supported Trump Jim Fetzer is now reportedly saying that he was wrong. Good to hear, and I accept his "apology," but really - wtf was he thinking???

+3

I found it very strange how so many thought him the savior.  Maybe because he put in a few things about vaccines and climate?

+3

Kizzie wrote:

I found it very strange how so many thought him the savior.  Maybe because he put in a few things about vaccines and climate?

If that's all that it takes they are dopes for falling for it. Btw. I'm currently listening to the Richie Allen show with Jim Fetzer. Fetzer doesn't sound very apologetic to me and he basically says that while he's worried about some things he's still "cautiously optimistic."

I can't wait for the entire alt.right to sink like a stone. It would serve them right for putting all of their eggs into the basket of a psychopath.

+3

WASHINGTON — The whirlwind first week of Donald J. Trump’s presidency had all the bravura hallmarks of a Stephen K. Bannon production.

It started with the doom-hued inauguration homily to “American carnage” in United States cities co-written by Mr. Bannon, followed a few days later by his “shut up” message to the news media. The week culminated with a blizzard of executive orders, mostly hatched by Mr. Bannon’s team and the White House policy adviser, Stephen Miller, aimed at disorienting the “enemy,” fulfilling campaign promises and distracting attention from Mr. Trump’s less than flawless debut.

But the defining moment for Mr. Bannon came Saturday night in the form of an executive order giving the rumpled right-wing agitator a full seat on the “principals committee” of the National Security Council — while downgrading the roles of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the director of national intelligence, who will now attend only when the council is considering issues in their direct areas of responsibilities. It is a startling elevation of a political adviser, to a status alongside the secretaries of state and defense, and over the president’s top military and intelligence advisers.

In theory, the move put Mr. Bannon, a former Navy surface warfare officer, admiral’s aide, investment banker, Hollywood producer and Breitbart News firebrand, on the same level as his friend, Michael T. Flynn, the national security adviser, a former Pentagon intelligence chief who was Mr. Trump’s top adviser on national security issues before a series of missteps reduced his influence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/s … .html?_r=0

+2

Mockingjay wrote:

Some are slowly waking up to the reality that Trump isn't what they thought he was. I could have told them that a year ago. In fact, I did, but the self-proclaimed know it alls knew better. Trump wasn't even, as some more moderate Trump "supporters" believed he was, the lesser of two evils. No matter how corrupt, war mongering, or criminal a democratic candidate may be, the republican is ALWAYS worse - ALWAYS!!! Among the truther big shots that previously supported Trump Jim Fetzer is now reportedly saying that he was wrong. Good to hear, and I accept his "apology," but really - wtf was he thinking???

It is amazing mockingjay how all the 'truther' 'researcher' put their faith and support behind Trump the right wing/alt right/progressive right fuckhead....sorry....How could they fall for the sound bites trump was putting out there, are these Truthers easily lead by an obvious marketing campaign, a guy who was on the idiot box, for christ sake! A media personality and the likes of these people couldn't see past that!?!

AHHH the G.O.P The party who's platform never changed from the begging of the conquest of Turtle Island..( the Name the Native called USA ) Theire policy is firmly in the Manifest Destiny camp. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_destiny

You're dead right MJ they have ALWAY'S sided with power and might to maker it right, bullshit mantra.

+2

Kizzie wrote:

Yep that's basically it Kizze he has said thing that have been said in the Alt Media and has been appealing to the 'progressive right' side of the equation, for some reason that appeal's to a lot of people. Last I sat and watched googlebox TV show, never thought I would but there ya go :D but somehting came up and a family was racing to check the facts the youngest girl when questioned about where she get's her news from said, FB.

People haven't got the time or thing their not smart enough to understand what the bigwigs of society are saying when it comes to complex issues, they want simple answers one which will aleviate their fears or make them feel they know the answer, I've been guilty of that too. I like for a more balanced view, one that will never come from The Frump or DI inc.

+2

Kizzie wrote:

That is scary

I have just posted it on my FB   will see what people say about it.  Will let you know what they say. I left all the groups due to the racist element that was drawing to the truth groups.

I found out recently my ex wife is on FB and is a Trumpet supporter and supports the bigoted One Nation Party here in OZ, there's are a reason I left her,now I know why. :rofl:

Last edited by Rolling Thunder (17th Feb 2017 05:29 am)

+3

Rolling Thunder wrote:

Kizzie wrote:I found it very strange how so many thought him the savior.  Maybe because he put in a few things about vaccines and climate?
            Yep that's basically it Kizze he has said thing that have been said in the Alt Media and has been appealing to the 'progressive right' side of the equation, for some reason that appeal's to a lot of people. Last I sat and watched googlebox TV show, never thought I would but there ya go  but somehting came up and a family was racing to check the facts the youngest girl when questioned about where she get's her news from said, FB.
            People haven't got the time or thing their not smart enough to understand what the bigwigs of society are saying when it comes to complex issues, they want simple answers one which will aleviate their fears or make them feel they know the answer, I've been guilty of that too. I like for a more balanced view, one that will never come from The Frump or DI inc.

Well, fair is fair, and to his credit David Icke has at least never endorsed Trump whereas 80% of his fellow truthers did.

On the other hand, they were all (including DI) having a go at Hillary Clinton - much of it no doubt justified, but demonising one while giving a pass to the other is virtually an endorsement for Trump. While Icke has never sunk as low as Alex Jones and company, and I still consider him someone worth hearing (and reading) he's not entirely innocent either.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » A Slide into corporate facism?