Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Health, Flippancy, Fun, Everything Else » I always sabotage myself.

I always sabotage myself.

Posts 11 to 12 of 12

I have all the answers already. I just need for it to all click. 

I ruin everything for myself before some other f*cker can do it  :D
I just need to accept that now there is no one in my life that can or even would ruin it, only myself.

She is my sounding board, I have always had these thoughts,  but now I'm talking them out and I can see she agrees with my own solutions, so she is in fact, telling me what I have already told her. (is that making sense?) 

I like her. She is very young and I think very new.  a few times its like she has forgotten her instructions and then thinks "oh shit, forgot to show my sympathy face"  and then do it in the wrong place..

Before that would have bugged me greatly. But I just find it amusing and human.  That is how I know im ready to let go of all the shit, as before the bugging bit would have seemed huge to me and I would not have been able to get over it.

The last one kept repeating my 5 last words and in the end, it's all I heard.

I read a post where someone was talking about trying to find out the name of a tree but cannot find the damn post to reply.. The tree I think is magnolia. xx

Last edited by Kizzie (5th Mar 2017 11:19 am)

+1

Kizzie wrote:

I have all the answers already. I just need for it to all click.

I ruin everything for myself before some other f*cker can do it  :D
I just need to accept that now there is no one in my life that can or even would ruin it, only myself.

She is my sounding board, I have always had these thoughts,  but now I'm talking them out and I can see she agrees with my own solutions, so she is in fact, telling me what I have already told her. (is that making sense?)

I like her. She is very young and I think very new.  a few times its like she has forgotten her instructions and then thinks "oh shit, forgot to show my sympathy face"  and then do it in the wrong place..

Before that would have bugged me greatly. But I just find it amusing and human.  That is how I know im ready to let go of all the shit, as before the bugging bit would have seemed huge to me and I would not have been able to get over it.

The last one kept repeating my 5 last words and in the end, it's all I heard.

I read a post where someone was talking about trying to find out the name of a tree but cannot find the damn post to reply.. The tree I think is magnolia. xx

Last edited by Kizzie (Today 11:19 am)

That is really good to hear, kizz. As long as you are feeling better, that's all that matters. :) :) You have every reason and right to be happy, to do what you wish, and to be free of the past. We all have our demons, and we need to stick a bulb of garlic in their eyeballs, and move on. Much easier said than done, why don't we get taught how to live life? Why don't our parents, teachers or older cousins...someone....why don't they teach us how to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune, as shakespeare would say?

Magnolia trees are stunning.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Health, Flippancy, Fun, Everything Else » I always sabotage myself.