Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » Melanie Shaw

Melanie Shaw

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Here is a petition which is close to the hearts of several members here, one of whom has been trying to raise awareness of Melanie's plight on another website - a frustrating and depressing task, due to that site's mean attitudes:

<div class="change-embed-petition" data-petition-id="9967133"></div>
<script src="https://static.change.org/product/embeds/v1/change-embeds.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

can't get it to embed, will try the link instead
https://www.change.org/p/justice-minist … m=copylink

Last edited by aster (25th Jan 2017 12:34 pm)

+1

UK Column say that Melanie should be regarded as a political prisoner, due to the secretive way she has been convicted and the Establishment's refusal to answer any questions from the public about her case. The way UK authorities have dealt with Melanie is similar to the experience of Israeli nuclear whistle-blower Mordechai Vanunu, who continues to be oppressed:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01 … -meetings/

+1

Thank you lovely Aster  for starting this. Yes I started a thread of digital spy about this
The admin removed my 1st two posts with the links on  and now it looks like someone else started the thread and it fizzled out pretty fast as there is no thread without those links
I had no email, PM or any note on the thread to say why this was done.. 

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2199452

Im hoping to look into this more   but as you know research isn't my forte.  Someone said  how could I not expect the links to be removed considering  the site they linked to  "UK column"

I don't know what the heck to think. Not in a really talkative space right now  January  and 2nd session of counselling that went very deep very fast,   isnt the best place to be when looking into dark  things

But will be back flying soon, nothing keeps me down for long :D

Much love to you xxx

+2

Could be that DS is infiltrated - with that OTT reaction to your thread, which tried to raise awareness about Melanie's dreadful situation. Had emails from the Organisers to say that RT and you have signed her petition, so thank you both :cool: Keep thinking there must be some way to get her out of prison. We are still officially in the EU - so wonder if the European Court of Human Rights would take up her case?
Love to you, dear Kizz :love: I feel sad to know that you haven't been in a good place just recently, hugs and my best wishes for you to be back on top form again soon :) xxxx

+1

aster wrote:

Could be that DS is infiltrated - with that OTT reaction to your thread, which tried to raise awareness about Melanie's dreadful situation. Had emails from the Organisers to say that RT and you have signed her petition, so thank you both :cool: Keep thinking there must be some way to get her out of prison. We are still officially in the EU - so wonder if the European Court of Human Rights would take up her case?
Love to you, dear Kizz :love: I feel sad to know that you haven't been in a good place just recently, hugs and my best wishes for you to be back on top form again soon :) xxxx

It could well be.  If links or posts were removed forum support would always  put a note into the thread as to why it was removed.   I have never known them to remove  the thread header before leaving  a thread that now makes no sense and looks like someone else started it. Bizarre really.  BUT as you can see there were a couple of people not comfortable with this lady's treatment.  Sadly there was a lot of the normal response " she is mentally ill  what do you expect" crap.   

They are always saying about CT  and how  people would be screaming from the hilltops if it were true,  but when people do scream from the hilltops  they dont believe them  or make other excuses ARGHH   

I am sure we will hear more from this and we shall keep on trying to get the info out there.  xx

+1

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » Melanie Shaw