Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » Hayed Joe not a mod anymore

Hayed Joe not a mod anymore

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Hayed Joe is not a mod anymore. I always liked him, thought he was very decent. However, I've seen him 'like' a lot of quite disturbing posts aligned with the usual white supremacist agenda. Maybe he's just easily led, I don't know.

So it's mega-dick omnisense aka cryptoverse, and the walking scrotum Cosmic Tramp doing some free labour on there, in return for the ego trip. LOL, they're helping to kill the already-terminally ill forum. Along with the four moron supremacists who admin on there, they all work for the downfall of the forum through the promotion of nazi ideologies and the persecution of all who think differently.

Congratulations GI, Zhiba, Geta, Teabag, ex_sheep and the other two scrotes. You're making my dreams come true.

+1

Not sure if this is the best place to put the following article found on Andrew Johnson's website, though it is quite an interesting perspective from Ben Emlyn Jones of the HPANWO website. He was one of DI's most devoted supporters a while back, but seems to be discovering Icke's feet of clay to some extent now:

Andrew and RDH talking about David Icke
Expand Messages

benthejrporter
    Sep 23, 2016

Thanks for taking part in the latest Richplanet TV show, Andrew. Very interesting. I've written a review of it here:

http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2016 … -icke.html

+1

mayjen wrote:

Hayed Joe is not a mod anymore. I always liked him, thought he was very decent. However, I've seen him 'like' a lot of quite disturbing posts aligned with the usual white supremacist agenda. Maybe he's just easily led, I don't know.

So it's mega-dick omnisense aka cryptoverse, and the walking scrotum Cosmic Tramp doing some free labour on there, in return for the ego trip. LOL, they're helping to kill the already-terminally ill forum. Along with the four moron supremacists who admin on there, they all work for the downfall of the forum through the promotion of nazi ideologies and the persecution of all who think differently.

Congratulations GI, Zhiba, Geta, Teabag, ex_sheep and the other two scrotes. You're making my dreams come true.

I think Hayed is a nice guy at heart, I reckon he felt like a fish out of water modding there and Hayed unlike the rest of them doesn't have a superiority complex.

+1

aster wrote:

Not sure if this is the best place to put the following article found on Andrew Johnson's website, though it is quite an interesting perspective from Ben Emlyn Jones of the HPANWO website. He was one of DI's most devoted supporters a while back, but seems to be discovering Icke's feet of clay to some extent now:

Andrew and RDH talking about David Icke
Expand Messages

benthejrporter
    Sep 23, 2016

Thanks for taking part in the latest Richplanet TV show, Andrew. Very interesting. I've written a review of it here:

http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2016 … -icke.html

Interesting comment from "anonymous" under the article    "people wake up, then they need to wake up again" 
Exactly what my thoughts on it all now.

+1

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » Hayed Joe not a mod anymore