Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » More farce and betrayal for Palestine, Israel pawns meet

More farce and betrayal for Palestine, Israel pawns meet

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

LINK

Peace process? Whilst Yemen is being slaughtered? And Syria is still trying to clean out the zionist terrorists? Why are they meeting without Palestine? Israel's absence is meaningless, it's pawns will work for its aims.

France is hosting an international conference aimed at strengthening a global commitment to a two-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Both principal parties are skipping the event, however.

Some 70 nations, including members of the Middle East Quartet (the US, Russia, the EU, and the UN), other permanent members of the UN Security Council (China, Britain, and France), and leading Arab and European nations are attending the all-day conference in the French capital. The event was called last year by France as an initiative to reinvigorate the peace process.

However, neither Israel nor the Palestinian Authority will be attending the conference, despite having been invited. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the meeting “futile,” complaining that the Europeans and the Palestinians had “rigged” it against Israeli interests.

Bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Every sane person knows that the only solution is for Israel to get out of the occupied territories. There's nothing more to negotiate. Plus any agreement signed by Israel isn't worth the paper it's written on. It's a repeat of all the agreements that the colonialists signed with the native Americans.

Mockingjay wrote:

Bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Every sane person knows that the only solution is for Israel to get out of the occupied territories. There's nothing more to negotiate. Plus any agreement signed by Israel isn't worth the paper it's written on. It's a repeat of all the agreements that the colonialists signed with the native Americans.

Completely agree, Katniss. It's their game, keep people babbling and put it on the telly to impress the masses. Keep people believing that they are all peaceful, caring, fair, decent, and honest diplomats. LOL! I'd rather trust a virus, before any of those insane Israeli pawns.

I saw a headline on presstv about an Israeli tank firing on Gaza. So peaceful.

+1

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » More farce and betrayal for Palestine, Israel pawns meet