Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » Woman stolen as a baby, is found

Woman stolen as a baby, is found

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

These kinds of stories/events, are really hard to fathom. This poor young woman was snatched from her biological mother's arms, and raised by the kidnapper. She seems happy on the face of things, with her life with her kidnapper. Now she finds out that her real mum is someone completely different. She loves her kidnapper mum a lot, and is sad/upset over her arrest. Her kidnapper mum faces a very long jail sentence if convicted. Her real mum is delighted that her daughter has been found. Where do you even begin with stuff like this?

LINK

Forgive the Daily Heil link. xx

This is a strange one as the girl herself went and done DNA  to find out  who she was as she felt her mum was not her mum. 
Did she go to the police or did the DNA database have her there already.   If she went to the police  what on earth did she think would happen ..

The mum who took her, took her because  the real mum was a 16yo druggy and dad was in prison  she apparently  watched in the hospital  trying to find the right baby to take, one that might not have a great life.

How the hell can you take a baby and pass it off as your own.  The USA is a crazy place  for not spreading news nationally , in the UK   this would be huge news and anyone who suddenly had a baby without any prenatal  would be a suspect   but not in the USA :/

+1

Kizzie wrote:

This is a strange one as the girl herself went and done DNA  to find out  who she was as she felt her mum was not her mum.
Did she go to the police or did the DNA database have her there already.   If she went to the police  what on earth did she think would happen ..

The mum who took her, took her because  the real mum was a 16yo druggy and dad was in prison  she apparently  watched in the hospital  trying to find the right baby to take, one that might not have a great life.

How the hell can you take a baby and pass it off as your own.  The USA is a crazy place  for not spreading news nationally , in the UK   this would be huge news and anyone who suddenly had a baby without any prenatal  would be a suspect   but not in the USA :/

Wow, I didn't know about the DNA testing Kizz.

I don't understand at all how this woman could get away with it. Don't they also have CCTV and stuff like that in the USA, to check etc? The kidnapper woman was crazy trying to play god, deciding she could do better etc. Maybe she could, but why steal a baby? Women have better options, even 18 years ago - like adoption, surrogacy - she could have just tried to have another baby. It's messed up - what she did was reminiscent of how the white Australian colonisers took babies off their aborigine parents because they could do better, or so they assumed. If she cared, she could have found another way to be close to a child, without stealing it, like babysit or something? She was really interested in satisfying her own needs, and clearly she's not right in the head to do such a thing! I wonder how she will be treated in prison for that kind of crime.

By her doing what she did, and of course this girl caring and loving her kidnapper mother, she's ensured that this girl is going to have a very rocky emotional life maybe? If her birth parents ever try to express their emotions or anger about the kidnapper, will the girl be defensive or upset? If the girl speaks highly of the kidnapper, will the parents get upset? I don't envy this girl, she's got a lot on her plate. xxx

Kizzie wrote:

The first alert to the baby snatching was when she applied for a Driver's licenses apparently the birth certificate didn't match with and records and that set the ball rolling.

You wouldn't know anything different, to the girl her Mum IS her Mom, her biological parent's wouldn't know her from a bar of soap, very sad for the bio parent's at the time, if the story is true that they were drug fucked then the kidnapper was a saving grace for the girl, foster care suck's.

I

+1

mayjen wrote:

Kizzie wrote:

Wow, I didn't know about the DNA testing Kizz.

I don't understand at all how this woman could get away with it. Don't they also have CCTV and stuff like that in the USA, to check etc? The kidnapper woman was crazy trying to play god, deciding she could do better etc. Maybe she could, but why steal a baby? Women have better options, even 18 years ago - like adoption, surrogacy - she could have just tried to have another baby. It's messed up - what she did was reminiscent of how the white Australian colonisers took babies off their aborigine parents because they could do better, or so they assumed. If she cared, she could have found another way to be close to a child, without stealing it, like babysit or something? She was really interested in satisfying her own needs, and clearly she's not right in the head to do such a thing! I wonder how she will be treated in prison for that kind of crime.

By her doing what she did, and of course this girl caring and loving her kidnapper mother, she's ensured that this girl is going to have a very rocky emotional life maybe? If her birth parents ever try to express their emotions or anger about the kidnapper, will the girl be defensive or upset? If the girl speaks highly of the kidnapper, will the parents get upset? I don't envy this girl, she's got a lot on her plate. xxx

It was 18 years ago and CCTV wasn't as prevalent as it is these day's, what she did is wrong, even though it turnout alright, she robbed the bio parents of a life experience she also change the life experience of the girl, that's wrong even if you think it's right. The First Nation peep's of OZ were stolen as pertaining to the White Australia Policy of the Gov and the desire of good Christian to convert the heathens.

The girls will suffer the most if her nurture mom spends time in the slammer. WHAT will the courts do? How will the prosecutors present the case? It al rests on them, I dont think she gives a rat's arse about her bio parents, the I last heard.

+1

The reason (if its true) that she  does not give a rats arse about her birth mum is she was denied the chance to ever get to know her. 
Yes it will hurt the girl if her  mum goes to prison,  but  everyday beloved parents of children go to prison and no one gives a hoot about that.

I have forgiven the most horrendous things done to me  but never could I forgive someone who stole my baby and denied me the chance to see them grow up.  Yes, she did it while her mind was "unhinged"  but  after a while she could have  took the baby to a hospital and left it with a note explaining , she chose not to do that and keep the baby  even getting someone to forge documents.   That is a thing calculating people would do.

+1

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » Woman stolen as a baby, is found