Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » Marketing manipulation by the DIF. The Alt News, the new MSM?

Marketing manipulation by the DIF. The Alt News, the new MSM?

Posts 21 to 30 of 40

Poll

When Will The Dif Fall To 20 Logged On Member's?
Give it a year?

100% - 2 It will continue on as is?

0% - 0
Give it a year?

0% - 0
Give it a year?

0% - 0
Votes: 2

mayjen wrote:

Oh the nazis are crawling all over that Express article. The comment asking whether David and Gareth are trying to hide the dirt, by making their forums private, has been deleted. It's just all the nazis insulting the few comments there that are sane and sensible, ad nauseaum.

Ah, trolled by the Icke thought police. That comment would have been too sensitive and off topic to the pseudo mods crawling the comment sections on Icke in the Newspaper.

Any criticism of brand Icke must be countered pronto.

+1

mayjen wrote:

LOL! Gareth Icke is logged in, hope he's loving his handiwork. I am. :D :D

http://sl.uploads.im/t/KdGOq.png

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/davidicke.com

:jumping:

+1

mayjen wrote:

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Ha! Thank you for making this thread, Thunder.   
                    I was going to make one about it. I haven't been about due to computer troubles. But I'm back now.   
                    I wanted to laugh my head off. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw that the entire forum was marked private, save for a few shitty forums. They're dreaming of recruiting new members by doing this. Hahahahahahaha! Like fuck they will.
                    I will stick up some screengrabs.   The forum had 40 members logged on earlier today. Hahahaah! Also, the nazi natives are not very happy about this change, they're pissed off. The keeper of the nazi flame, waveofturd himself, has sounded the alarm. Suck it up, waveofass, these are the admins that do such a fucking ace job. Suck it up. Let's see your imaginary friends joining, along with all the other psychos on there. Even that turd Superdick isn't around. Now that tells you something.

:crazyfun:

That fucker, if ever someone needed to be sent off to space with nothing but prunes to eat, it's that fucker. He's part Palestinian don't you know, so that entitles him to be a right winger. LOL!

I have yet to meet any real Palestinians who are right wing.

He is a fucking moron superzar, so thick he can't see the difference between a Zionist and a Jew to him all Jews are Zionist.

Last edited by Rolling Thunder (7th Mar 2017 05:04 am)

+1

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

LOL! Gareth Icke is logged in, hope he's loving his handiwork. I am. :D :D

http://sl.uploads.im/t/KdGOq.png

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/davidicke.com

:jumping:

Going down now...

That's a fascinating website you linked to, Thunder. :D :D

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

I was going to make one about it. I haven't been about due to computer troubles. But I'm back now.   
                        I wanted to laugh my head off. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw that the entire forum was marked private, save for a few shitty forums. They're dreaming of recruiting new members by doing this. Hahahahahahaha! Like fuck they will.
                        I will stick up some screengrabs.   The forum had 40 members logged on earlier today. Hahahaah! Also, the nazi natives are not very happy about this change, they're pissed off. The keeper of the nazi flame, waveofturd himself, has sounded the alarm. Suck it up, waveofass, these are the admins that do such a fucking ace job. Suck it up. Let's see your imaginary friends joining, along with all the other psychos on there. Even that turd Superdick isn't around. Now that tells you something.

That fucker, if ever someone needed to be sent off to space with nothing but prunes to eat, it's that fucker. He's part Palestinian don't you know, so that entitles him to be a right winger. LOL!

He is a fucking moron superzar, so thick he can't see the difference between a Zionist and a Jew to him all Jews are Zionist.

Last edited by Rolling Thunder (Yesterday 09:04 pm)

LOL

Superzar is an idiot.  He complained to the mods about me, said I was bullying him. Yet he was attacking me.

A Palestinian who supports Trump (the most Zionist president ever who supports expanding illegal settlements)

Can anybody possibly be that stupid ?

+2

VE wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

LOL

Superzar is an idiot.  He complained to the mods about me, said I was bullying him. Yet he was attacking me.

A Palestinian who supports Trump (the most Zionist president ever who supports expanding illegal settlements)

Maybe he's of the Teabagger variety? She mentions how she's part aborigine about ten times a day, just so we can all sigh in relief that she's obviously not a racist, right? How can anyone with an imaginary drop of aborigine blood be so phobic and right wing? Hmm, maybe someone who never had that drop of aborigine blood, or, someone with a deep need to disassociate from their roots. It happens all the time, on a sort of continuum. From skin bleaching all the way to....supporting Trump, racism and nazism in all its guises.

Superturd has been allowed to get away with his trolling for many years. I do not know why this is, it's not like he's actually capable of bringing any light or joy to any discussion. He's always trolling anyone with a different view, whilst pretending that he's a victim. I don't know of any Palestinians who do that either.

I saw that moronic dick complaining that you were bullying him, in some thread. What an utter loser. LOL, wonder if he's joined TZ yet, to stain it with his particular brand of NWO, alt-right bitching.

+1

Another one like Paddy,  knocking others down while building themselves up.

I remember when he went ape at me for liking a post by Biker dude. He couldn't get over it. went on and on till I blocked him.

VE  I have only just fell in, on who you are.  I'm not the brightest spark in the firework box. Lovely to see you here. xxx

+1

VE wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

mayjen wrote:

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

LOL

LOL, that really does blow me away, could they not see this coming? Finally getting their right wing Messiah only for them to realizes his not for them. :tired: 

Now any discussion of Trump is locked out from view to the general public. What will they do now, allow the anti trump people to join and then jump on them.

Have you seen any new member's having a go at Trump, VE?

+1

Kizzie wrote:

Another one like Paddy,  knocking others down while building themselves up.

I remember when he went ape at me for liking a post by Biker dude. He couldn't get over it. went on and on till I blocked him.

VE  I have only just fell in, on who you are.  I'm not the brightest spark in the firework box. Lovely to see you here. xxx

He'll sink away into oblivion give it a little while, his not like at DIF or TZ.

+1

Such hilarity. The Mighty Zhiba, who I like to think of as the mighty Zero, has absolutely destroyed the forum. Along with his tosser girlfriend Getagrip, Teabagger, Cosmic Fuckwit and Omninonsense/Cryptoverse, they've trashed that forum into the dirt. On paper thought, Zhiba has covered his tracks. After all, didn't he, in writing, make the forum an open and free place? Well, that's what he wrote. But is it what he did? NO. Like all good liars and power-obsessed monsters, he said really nice things, but did the total opposite. LOL! He nurtured the nazi element, made it a shithole of nazism and fascism. Any of the reputed SJWs, snowflakes, libtards, lefties, communists, liberals, or cultural marxists' who complained about the nazi face of the forum, were told that there was no such thing. No such thing at all! In fact, they claimed that as long as everyone stuck to the rules, all was fine. Strange that, because the nazis were free to be as rude and as aggressive as they wanted, but not so for the hated SJWs (etc). That shit for brains arsehole named Cosmic Fuckwit was free to be as aggressive as he wanted to female members of the forum. If you're a thick, nonsensical and confused nut like Elshaper, then obviously, you're going to be welcomed at that shithole. If however you dare to disagree with Cosmic Shitbrick, then he can use his forum assistant head-trip to be as vile as he wants, with the mighty Zhiba defending and protecting him. Infact, Zhiba went one better, and as usual, accused ME of attacking his precious Cosmic Anus.

I'm having a really really good laugh at their dead forum. Oh dear, why didn't all that freedom work out Zhiba? You know, the freedom you gave to your attack dog Cosmic Squit to attack me, and stamp all over the forum? the freedom you gave to the nazis to attack all the 'SJWs (etc.)' who according to you, DI and the nazi media, are the reason for every problem on earth? Why can't all you nazis just get along and have a thriving forum?

Well done Zhiba, you've outdone yourself. You've now KILLED the DI forum. It's probably always been your intent, as you were a ban-happy monster since you first had a loaned testicle in your possession in the guise of a moderator title.

Good luck to you, Gutters, Teabagger, Cosmic Faeces and Cryptodick on finding a new haunt to dominate, troll, damage and destroy. You bunch of morons can't do anything with the rest of humanity because you are all sub-human and hate-filled turds. You all have that bullshit spiritual chat going on, like you are all ascended beings or something. The truth speaks for itself: you fuckwits are so vile that you managed to destroy a once-thriving forum. Hahahahahaha!!! Someone else is always to blame, but even your controller WaveofDick has deserted you lot. Even your local anti-semite burnt-spuds is nowhere to be seen. Oh dear.... 21 members online, of which a few are bound to be sockpuppets of the aforementioned ballbags.

http://sj.uploads.im/t/6Muaq.png

+1

You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » Marketing manipulation by the DIF. The Alt News, the new MSM?