Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » News sites that are alternative, but NOT right wing/racist etc?

News sites that are alternative, but NOT right wing/racist etc?

Posts 11 to 20 of 22

Mockingjay wrote:

Kizzie wrote:

Mockingjay wrote:Meria Heller. Does interesting, and long-ish podcasts several times a week. These include her own take on the news ("News from the planet of the apes") and Richie Allen type interviews. She is as rock'n'roll as the alternative media gets, she has a wicked sense of humour and will get into topics like astrology and things that are outside of the five sense world. She's very, very anti-Trump or "the right" in general. A subscription costs about 150 dollars for a year if I remember correctly. I have one and I don't regret it.
                http://meria.net/When I left everything Icke, I thought I would give Meria a look.  Went to her FB page and read some of the things she was posting and three or four different women  in a short space of time were either sluts or whore.   So really put me off.

I can only speak for myself of course. As a subscriber to her podcast I obviously get to hear a lot from her and I love her. But I'm perhaps the only one here that still likes David Icke as well. There may be a lot of fascists on the DIF, but they don't interest me. It's Icke's info that interests me. If right wing nasties interpret that info in another way than I do is not my problem. That's how I look at it anyway.

Guess I need reminding what Icke has ever said which is truly groundbreaking and original, not a follow-on from the work of other researchers. Perhaps such information is likely to be spread out among a selected group of people every generation or so, in the hope that it will be put into a format which many others can grasp. That was David Icke's appeal for me, that he was able to interpret the messages he was given and put them across with warmth, humour and a spirit of inclusiveness. I don't feel that he is talking to me anymore, though :sceptic:

+1

aster wrote:

Mockingjay wrote:Kizzie wrote:
                Mockingjay wrote:Meria Heller. Does interesting, and long-ish podcasts several times a week. These include her own take on the news ("News from the planet of the apes") and Richie Allen type interviews. She is as rock'n'roll as the alternative media gets, she has a wicked sense of humour and will get into topics like astrology and things that are outside of the five sense world. She's very, very anti-Trump or "the right" in general. A subscription costs about 150 dollars for a year if I remember correctly. I have one and I don't regret it.                http://meria.net/When I left everything Icke, I thought I would give Meria a look.  Went to her FB page and read some of the things she was posting and three or four different women  in a short space of time were either sluts or whore.   So really put me off.
            I can only speak for myself of course. As a subscriber to her podcast I obviously get to hear a lot from her and I love her. But I'm perhaps the only one here that still likes David Icke as well. There may be a lot of fascists on the DIF, but they don't interest me. It's Icke's info that interests me. If right wing nasties interpret that info in another way than I do is not my problem. That's how I look at it anyway.Guess I need reminding what Icke has ever said which is truly groundbreaking and original, not a follow-on from the work of other researchers. Perhaps such information is likely to be spread out among a selected group of people every generation or so, in the hope that it will be put into a format which many others can grasp. That was David Icke's appeal for me, that he was able to interpret the messages he was given and put them across with warmth, humour and a spirit of inclusiveness. I don't feel that he is talking to me anymore, though

Meria Heller is doing what David Icke should be doing. She's giving all Trump supporters and fascists, racists, homophobes and migonynists the boot on her facebook page without warning. She's posted a message on her page where she addressess these people:

"You don't know my work, you don't know me, and I have no time for you. When a woman calls out a PIG like trump everyone wants them arrested or checked out by the Secret Service. Trump the PIG can say and do anything against women and it's fine and apologised for by his fans and mimicked by other idiots. I will simply unfriend/ban you. No response, no explanation. Support us or live without us."

THAT'S the type of message that David should post at DIF and his facebook page. Kudos to Meria!

Last edited by Mockingjay (23rd Jan 2017 04:20 pm)

+2

I quite agree, Mockingjay - but only if DI actually means it. Some on DIF are right now busy defending against the idea of him being racist, one of the 'assistants' saying he doesn't have a racist bone in his body! That's what I used to think too, but not convinced anymore. He's apparently riding a popular wave of right-wing sentiment now. What Meria says would be admirable, if she would stop with the hating on others - don't think she has withdrawn those offensive posts Kizzie mentioned before, where she said "three or four different women  in a short space of time were either sluts or whore."  :unsure:

+2

aster wrote:

I quite agree, Mockingjay - but only if DI actually means it. Some on DIF are right now busy defending against the idea of him being racist, one of the 'assistants' saying he doesn't have a racist bone in his body! That's what I used to think too, but not convinced anymore. He's apparently riding a popular wave of right-wing sentiment now. What Meria says would be admirable, if she would stop with the hating on others - don't think she has withdrawn those offensive posts Kizzie mentioned before, where she said "three or four different women  in a short space of time were either sluts or whore."

aster wrote:

I quite agree, Mockingjay - but only if DI actually means it. Some on DIF are right now busy defending against the idea of him being racist, one of the 'assistants' saying he doesn't have a racist bone in his body! That's what I used to think too, but not convinced anymore. He's apparently riding a popular wave of right-wing sentiment now. What Meria says would be admirable, if she would stop with the hating on others - don't think she has withdrawn those offensive posts Kizzie mentioned before, where she said "three or four different women  in a short space of time were either sluts or whore."

Perhaps. All I can say is that if you are looking for a more liberal/left wing 'truther' than Meria Heller you're going to be searching for a long, long time. I should know, because I listen to her podcasts at least two times per week, and she's tearing Trump and other such characters to shreds.

+1

comments don't get more hateful than ThanataClaus' post, which has been allowed to stand since yesterday by DIF admin. : ThanataClaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb
"Jew's are NOT a Race, they are simply people who are stupid enough to not question the brainwashing that they are subjected to from birth. They are people who follow a faith, just like Christians and Muslims etc, you never hear a Christian or a Muslim introduced as a Christian American or a Muslim Englishman etc.
Anything to do with jew's take it as bullshit they're the biggest spin doctor's in all of history, after all they've had thousands of years to perfect their lies.
And clever enough to make a fortune out of a hoax!!!"
I can spot a Jew half way down the street. Must be something racial about that. (I can spot Mormons too and get out of their way, but that's different)."

+3

aster wrote:

comments don't get more hateful than ThanataClaus' post, which has been allowed to stand since yesterday by DIF admin. : ThanataClausMember
            Join Date: Jan 2017Location: CalaisPosts: 53Likes: 27 (20 Posts)
            Quote:Originally Posted by eddieb "Jew's are NOT a Race, they are simply people who are stupid enough to not question the brainwashing that they are subjected to from birth. They are people who follow a faith, just like Christians and Muslims etc, you never hear a Christian or a Muslim introduced as a Christian American or a Muslim Englishman etc.Anything to do with jew's take it as bullshit they're the biggest spin doctor's in all of history, after all they've had thousands of years to perfect their lies.And clever enough to make a fortune out of a hoax!!!"I can spot a Jew half way down the street. Must be something racial about that. (I can spot Mormons too and get out of their way, but that's different)."

Going from bad to worse apparently.  :angry:

+1

Mockingjay wrote:

Project Camelot. Other than David Icke, Kerry Cassidy has been the most important person in my "awakening." Camelot will get into politics on occasion, but 90% plus is about ufology. Very interesting and as far out as it gets. Hard to figure out what is true and what isn't at times - but that goes with the territory when you are covering this stuff. If only half of it is for real Cassidy is still a must hear truther.

http://projectcamelottvnetwork.com/

There's also a Project Camelot youtube channel with hundreds of long interviews and talks that will blow your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi

Last edited by Mockingjay (15th Jan 2017 09:24 pm)

I always enjoyed the interviews by Bill and Kerry when they first started off some good stuff but it went a bit wierd, they split set up different forums the P Cam went belly up for awhile and her site is good.

+1

Just been listening to yesterdays podcast from Meria Heller where they were discussing Trump and during the show she read one of my posts to a Trump supporting guest. I can't deny that it made me feel good.  :cool: This was my post she read out loud to him:

Perhaps Trump is both a nightmare and a blessing. A nightmare for all the obvious reasons. A blessing because him becoming president has created such a shock effect that people no longer have any other option than to wake up. The irony of it all is that much of the so-called alternative media and it’s supporters that got behind this guy will be the ones left behind with their pants down at their ankles. Serves them right for putting all of their eggs into the basket of a fascist pig.

+2

z

aster wrote:

comments don't get more hateful than ThanataClaus' post, which has been allowed to stand since yesterday by DIF admin. : ThanataClaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb
"Jew's are NOT a Race, they are simply people who are stupid enough to not question the brainwashing that they are subjected to from birth. They are people who follow a faith, just like Christians and Muslims etc, you never hear a Christian or a Muslim introduced as a Christian American or a Muslim Englishman etc.
Anything to do with jew's take it as bullshit they're the biggest spin doctor's in all of history, after all they've had thousands of years to perfect their lies.
And clever enough to make a fortune out of a hoax!!!"
I can spot a Jew half way down the street. Must be something racial about that. (I can spot Mormons too and get out of their way, but that's different)."

WOW, that's on the DIF?  o.O   :huh: Zhiba Zoids does not like jews iirc. He writes loads of waffle about how not all jews are bad, he will even criticise people for hating jews, but then he will also find a snidey, sneaky way to support or state something about jews' actions. He also supports Hitler, I've seen him say that Hitler did wonders for the German economy....

It makes sense that that post would be celebrated on there. I wish I did have an account there, I would nominate that post for a special prize, as is now the norm on the DIF. :D

+2

Mockingjay wrote:

Just been listening to yesterdays podcast from Meria Heller where they were discussing Trump and during the show she read one of my posts to a Trump supporting guest. I can't deny that it made me feel good.  :cool: This was my post she read out loud to him:

Perhaps Trump is both a nightmare and a blessing. A nightmare for all the obvious reasons. A blessing because him becoming president has created such a shock effect that people no longer have any other option than to wake up. The irony of it all is that much of the so-called alternative media and it’s supporters that got behind this guy will be the ones left behind with their pants down at their ankles. Serves them right for putting all of their eggs into the basket of a fascist pig.

Let's hope that that is exactly what is happening, and will happen. :)

+1

You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » News sites that are alternative, but NOT right wing/racist etc?